RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

Ogrexin

Nov 25, 2020
You wrote an awful lot to just say "I agree with you."
I'm a real hater is all, i tend to rant alot about things i dislike
And i wrote alot because i thought you disagreed with me instead, of the several instances i criticized this game on the mgq subreddit, i got a flock of people come to tell me im wrong
Got kinda annoying, i hate "This game is a masterpiece" fanbases, the very notion that their game has flaws always sends them into a frenzy
I wrote that at the end validating the fantasies that those people have, that im just a hater, in case you were like one of them to prevent any sort of argument because im tired of it
I like arguing with people who know that a difference in opinion doesnt make their opponent a monster they need to have an eternal hate borner against
So yeah, that was why, glad you broke the cycle

Reactions: Sscdrake

FrenzyGhoul

May 14, 2023
Was there / is there any kind of balance fix for the Paradox difficulty? It's my favorite difficulty for the game, but I dislike immensely that it makes 1-2 build types useless. I'm talking about defense builds and, especially, regeneration builds. What's the point of regenerating 15-60% of your health per turn when you get either oneshotted or twoshotted...

Or, maybe, a mod of some kind? I saw the one that fixes evasion builds, but nothing else...

Due to that problem I MIGHT just start my new playthrough on 1 step lower difficulty... or not... gah, I just want to persevere through Paradox dif with ALL builds being viable!
Its a more an engine for LoC Carnage.
When you play a companion with the MonsterLord Set Bonus (which boost your dmg with full HP) and you want to spam a Monster Art Skill (they all cost HP).

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
After you get the castle all overworld enemies will have chance to join you when you defeat them(You can increase this chance sometimes by talking to them first and later in the game you can obtain informant class that has a skill that increases affection stat that increases the probability) there is also quite few characters that are locked behind quests(The same character that gives you the informant job will basically act as sidequest tracker and you can find them when you enter that castle from the front) and finally some characters are unlocked based on if you chose Illias or Alice as your partner(I would highly recommend doing both playthroughs if you are interested in the story, new game plus carriers over everything)
I just made Gnome my slave made a pact with Gnome and I am already conflicted on choosing Ilias or getting more lore by siding with
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Wow
Reactions: Goldines

Code_V5

Oct 16, 2020
i might be stupid, but the pictures in 211Rudens and Tibluedream uncensored patches, if I just move them to pictures, they should work, right? i wish looking through some of them, and i wasnt sure if all of them were replaced when i moved them

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
HOLY SHIT NO WAY!?!?!?!?! :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Jokes aside, i dont think that's a spoiler, i'd assume that most people played the trilogy (that's on them) ilias literally tells you she is the monster lord
Yea I'm pretty sure it was in one of the original trilogy's titles and all, it's only an in-story spoiler for early-game Luka I guess :ROFLMAO:

• Wow
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Elhidino

Jun 30, 2017
I just made Gnome my slave made a pact with Gnome and I am already conflicted on choosing Ilias or getting more lore by siding with
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As someone who played both i liked both sides, all i can say is have patience, this game is like.... 20 Hours long for first playthrough and story picks up overtime and what i can personally say is i liked both routes and both give interesting insights into different things.

Nadekai

Aug 18, 2021
How long is Part 3 demo?
Any info on part 3 release date?
Any info on translation?

kayest

Jan 17, 2021
How long is Part 3 demo?
Any info on part 3 release date?
Any info on translation?
the demo is until the big choice think on the blog said it was like couple hours dont remember
this year if noting very bad happen like going to hospital from what the blog said
no idea but people did say the demo is translated

Th1_Best

May 25, 2021
I found a few issues, does someone know a fix?
-Some of the combat voiceline texts are still in japanese, running the patcher again didnt fix it.
-Defeating nefrtiti lamias in the pyramid west of sabasa causes crash, see attached image.
To fix it just go to MGQparadox_v3.00_demo_translated\Graphics\Battlers find the image 80_lamias_st03 and change it to 80_lamias_st02

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
As someone who played both i liked both sides, all i can say is have patience, this game is like.... 20 Hours long for first playthrough and story picks up overtime and what i can personally say is i liked both routes and both give interesting insights into different things.
The first run is even longer than that if you try to recruit everyone.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
HOLY SHIT NO WAY!?!?!?!?! :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Jokes aside, i dont think that's a spoiler, i'd assume that most people played the trilogy (that's on them) ilias literally tells you she is the monster lord
Ilias does? I thought she just said you couldn't beat her yet if you lost to her at the beginning?

Yea I'm pretty sure it was in one of the original trilogy's titles and all, it's only an in-story spoiler for early-game Luka I guess :ROFLMAO:
What was the original title that spoiled the big reveal?

I guess I will have to be with a story this long. Idk anything about Part 3 yet but I am guessing we will get a quest with Ilias... And the snake girl by our side. I love interesting insights and lore so I am sure there will be a lot to explore.

sadly some scenes are still untranslated
View attachment 3608796
Looks like Luka is about to get pegged.

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
Ilias does? I thought she just said you couldn't beat her yet if you lost to her at the beginning?
I don’t remember that either but it’s very obvious who Alice is within the first hour of part 1 in the original trilogy. Cough Granberia cough.
I guess I will have to be with a story this long. Idk anything about Part 3 yet but I am guessing we will get a quest with Ilias... And the snake girl by our side. I love interesting insights and lore so I am sure there will be a lot to explore.
I’m really curious on how the ending(s) are gonna be. Like I could easily see like 7 endings but no idea if Toro is taking it that way.

• Thinking Face
4.70 star(s) 32 Votes