4.60 star(s) 9 Votes

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Well I was in shock when I learned that the orginal first definition of 'Gay' was Happy and had nothing to do with homosexuals. -_-
That realization makes you see the Flintstones in a whole new light lol

Yeah, and the word "Boner" originally meant "Huge Mistake". I'm not kidding
I think the Joker used the word in that context in one of the old comics. This would also mean the character from Growing Pains is nicknamed after making a mistake. That's worse then being nicknamed klutz lol

I guess you guys have never heard of Dick Tracey, right? Dick Grayson is more famous, but I still ask myself how this name came to be.
The funniest thing about Dick is that it can be interchanged to Richard yet they choose the former :LOL:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: UmekoMashimi

Dr. Golden

May 15, 2019
Wait what?! Oh come on! Best Game it was! I was looking forward for more updates! WHY THIS HAPPENING?!? BEST GAMES BECOME ABANDONED NOWADAYS AND IT'S SO HARD TO ACCEPT!!!

Dr. Golden

May 15, 2019
Dude, calm down. UD is just busy with his new job, and is still working on it in his free time. It's less "abandoned", and more "on hold for the time being".
Oh... okay... Sorry... it's just just seeing "Abandoned" makes me sad... It's just nowadays Games with big potential are getting abandoned/cancelled... And I saw enough Games being gone into that status

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Ikillforbread

Sep 27, 2020
I guess i'm just unsure what i'm trying to do with them. I flip levers and lights show up, but I have no idea what goal im trying to reach with the lights.

Dr. Golden

May 15, 2019
My question may sound stupid, but... When will the Game be updated or at least how's Author of this awesome Project doing? Everything good?

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
My question may sound stupid, but... When will the Game be updated or at least how's Author of this awesome Project doing? Everything good?
It is flagged as abandoned so probably never, though you can not tell as there are games that have been abandoned and had new updates years later when the dev has come back or got more time depending on why the abandoned it.

RudeKaiser

Jan 30, 2018
I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure things get tagged automatically as abandoned if a certain amount of time passes without either an update or it being marked as "completed." Doesn't necessarily mean it's actually abandoned, just that it's been quite awhile since last update. Once again, could be wrong, hopefully someone'll correct me if that's the case.

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
The Dev is probably too pissed about Toro not keeping his word and releasing Paradox Part 3 in Spring, then not even in Summer, and now it looks like he will need 1 or 2 more years for beta testing.
well that's sound fucked up, do the JP fans knows this as well, right?

• Angry
Reactions: sven0567
4.60 star(s) 9 Votes