4.60 star(s) 9 Votes

Lioner17627

Sep 18, 2022
The first few pages made me painfully aware some people don't like RPG Maker, and I don't care. I'm being upfront in the OP about what this game is, if you don't like that kind of game, you're obviously not my target audience, no point in coming here to tell me that. If you wanna complain, say something constructive.
destroyed him lmfao

• Haha
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I hate RPGM. that's why I do not play Paradox.
I love RPGM as much as I am loving MGQ. Seeing one of my favorite stories on
destroyed him lmfao
The first few pages made me painfully aware some people don't like RPG Maker, and I don't care. I'm being upfront in the OP about what this game is, if you don't like that kind of game, you're obviously not my target audience, no point in coming here to tell me that. If you wanna complain, say something constructive.
This is a visual metaphor for what we just saw here:

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Dude, what are you doing? Aren't you losing there on purpose -_- ?
I am chugging along with MGQ but I've also been making my irl house a temple for irl succubi (Girls with cosplay horns and wings). And no, I don't lose on purpose, that would make Ilias cry (Plus I can watch the losing scenes later from the monsterpedia).

Deleted member 4771842

Mar 24, 2022
I am chugging along with MGQ but I've also been making my irl house a temple for irl succubi (Girls with cosplay horns and wings). And no, I don't lose on purpose, that would make Ilias cry (Plus I can watch the losing scenes later from the monsterpedia).
I see.
Losing on purpose actually can bring interesting (humiliating yet fun) evaluations.
And if you lose or use 50 or 100 evaluations, you will get a secret scene with Ilias (punishment).
Also... I don't know why... for some reason I had very rare philosophical like evaluation...
And I don't know conditions of how to get it...
It happen once in my life and I don't know the reasons.
Maybe it was just exclusive for Russian version of the MGQ VN, created on Ren'py?
Who knows...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

hexkitty01

Jan 19, 2021
View attachment 124434

Overview:
This is a remake in RPG Maker of the visual novel Monster Girl Quest made by Torotoro (not to be confused with Paradox).
------------------------------
In a world in which a war between Humans and Monster Girls exist since the begining of time, Luka, a human Hero apprendice, meets a strange monster girl fallen from the sky on the day of his baptims in the name of the Goddess Ilias, her name is Alice, after that he fails in receive his baptism because the Goddess didn't appear to do it. After being crushed by depression, Alice, convinces him to go on his journey to defeat the Monster Lord (the leader of the Monster Girls) even without Illias's protection. On his journey he will find many lustiful monster girls who will rape him again and again if they manage to defeat him.

Enjoy plenty of reverse rape with monster girls and this epic tale in a new engine with much more gameplay than the original Visual novel.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2021-08-02
Release Date: 2021-08-02
Developer:
Censorship: Partially (most have mosaic but a few scenes were uncensored)
Version: 0.3.1
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Extra information (provided by the dev):

Change-Log:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Other:
COMPRESSED

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 88616 View attachment 88617 View attachment 88618 View attachment 88619 View attachment 88620 View attachment 88621
So, OK, I'm on the What Is A Hero quest, I've cleaned out the Old Ilias Temple except for the large central room that I can't find any way into. No Christine, and no end of enemies if I go back outside. What am I doing wrong?

KaiBrook6

Jan 22, 2023
So, OK, I'm on the What Is A Hero quest, I've cleaned out the Old Ilias Temple except for the large central room that I can't find any way into. No Christine, and no end of enemies if I go back outside. What am I doing wrong?
Damn I was stuck on that part for a while too, the door to the center room is outside the building in the middle I believe? I found it by circling around through the bottom right door (from the inside).

hexkitty01

Jan 19, 2021
Damn I was stuck on that part for a while too, the door to the center room is outside the building in the middle I believe? I found it by circling around through the bottom right door (from the inside).
Huh. I'll try it, but I've only seen one door to the inside... thanks bro.

hexkitty01

Jan 19, 2021
There's an exit at the bottom right of the temple, from there you can find the front entrance that leads you to the main hall.
Yup, I got that thanks to one of the other members here... the first time I used that door I didn't realize it was a different section of the temple because the exterior was identical.

I'll say this though... I've played this game almost thru current content (I'm at Gnome's area now), and I love it! I didn't do very much grinding but even the boss fights weren't very tough (not even Granberia... just Guard until she moves then use your stowed SPs to hit her hard), which is good... I don't play h-games for challenge, I play them for fun. Having access to items in combat really makes the difference combat-wise between this game and its illustrious predecessor. Keep this up, I'm looking forward to the rest.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
looks like a abandoned tag is needed, this is going on 3 years now without a update.
Game's not abandoned and it hasn't been that long since the last update. This is just a passion project being made by one fan and as a result it taking longer.

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes