4.60 star(s) 9 Votes
Mar 11, 2021
well I'm a bit doubtful of this one since the original was such a good time, so oh god what's this nobody gonna do trying to port it to a new engine.
turns out, make a great game even better if the reviews are to be believed, godspeed you beautiful dev godspeed

Reactions: Succubus Hunter
Nov 13, 2017
well I'm a bit doubtful of this one since the original was such a good time, so oh god what's this nobody gonna do trying to port it to a new engine.
turns out, make a great game even better if the reviews are to be believed, godspeed you beautiful dev godspeed
Tbf, this is more than just a port to a new engine. Also there is actually just a port to a new engine with the art upscaled to 720 and 1080p out there somewhere.

IFortheGloryn

Feb 2, 2020
Hi guys.

They put the abandoned tag on the game, but I'm still alive. Just really busy with real life and I still didn't get in the mood to continue the game. But I still intend to work on it eventually. Consider it on hiatus.
I see thanks for let us know, when you release a new version this thread can remove the abandoned tag as it said in the rules about uploading.

De todo modo, desejo sucesso na conclusão desse projeto.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Hi guys.

They put the abandoned tag on the game, but I'm still alive. Just really busy with real life and I still didn't get in the mood to continue the game. But I still intend to work on it eventually. Consider it on hiatus.
Thank you for giving us a heads up. We are just thankful for your work so far and are looking forward to when you come back to work on it again.

Kenshi2k

Aug 13, 2019
I'm sorry, but " Just really busy with real life and I still didn't get in the mood to continue the game. " That clearly means you are not working on the game, so you should have put "On hold" or "Abandoned" tag yourself. I am not tring to be rude here. The point is, by not doing that u leave us (at lest people not so caught up in brown nosing the dev they lost their own brains in the process) it leaves us thinking you are working on it and a Update is coming soon, like 2 weeks, a month, 2 months at the longest.
But look at the last release. in just a few days it will officaly have been 2 Years sence you updated this. and While Its a fantastic remake, As a Dev of a project, even if its a project you are not being paid for and its all on you, You still need to let ppl know If u are going ot post it publicly, that "hey I am not working on it, It's going to be a few years b4 the next release is out, I better put a tag on there so ppl don't keep checking every week in hopes"
This is common courtesy stuff. I'm sorry if I have came across as cross or blunt, thats just who I am, and it has urked me for the past 8+ months I have been waiting for you to put out the next update and now I just read your not even working on it, and someone is saying "Oh its not Abanonded". Bah, if its not Abandonded it sure as hell is On Hold.

Unknown Developer

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2017
I'm sorry, but " Just really busy with real life and I still didn't get in the mood to continue the game. " That clearly means you are not working on the game, so you should have put "On hold" or "Abandoned" tag yourself. I am not tring to be rude here. The point is, by not doing that u leave us (at lest people not so caught up in brown nosing the dev they lost their own brains in the process) it leaves us thinking you are working on it and a Update is coming soon, like 2 weeks, a month, 2 months at the longest.
But look at the last release. in just a few days it will officaly have been 2 Years sence you updated this. and While Its a fantastic remake, As a Dev of a project, even if its a project you are not being paid for and its all on you, You still need to let ppl know If u are going ot post it publicly, that "hey I am not working on it, It's going to be a few years b4 the next release is out, I better put a tag on there so ppl don't keep checking every week in hopes"
This is common courtesy stuff. I'm sorry if I have came across as cross or blunt, thats just who I am, and it has urked me for the past 8+ months I have been waiting for you to put out the next update and now I just read your not even working on it, and someone is saying "Oh its not Abanonded". Bah, if its not Abandonded it sure as hell is On Hold.
I admit that was careless of my part to not change the tag or not inform you more precisely of my time available. I did work on the project last year, but when I got this new job I didn't think it would take as much time as it is now. What I'm trying to say is that I didn't foresee this situation. So I apologize to you all.

UmekoMashimi

Sep 18, 2021
I admit that was careless of my part to not change the tag or not inform you more precisely of my time available. I did work on the project last year, but when I got this new job I didn't think it would take as much time as it is now. What I'm trying to say is that I didn't foresee this situation. So I apologize to you all.
As i say np,we have lives too and that dude is right "You do this from your freetime" So for me,have a nice day n n

Azkiger

Oct 24, 2019
Grats on the new job. While I did enjoy this remake more than the original, I understand that real life comes first.

I do hope you pick up this at some point in the future, but don't blame you if it's turned out to be too much for your schedule.

Thanks for creating what you have so far.

Best wishes!

vosake

Nov 4, 2018
Well if time is the big problem, then drop that open rpgm code, and let the community have a crack at it lol

Last edited:

Kenshi2k

Aug 13, 2019
Apology accepted from my point, everyone gets bussy and stuff. I just want you to know I was not upset with you really, I was getting upset with the people making excuses on your behalf like a teacher's pet would in school, Its down right anoying. lol

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I still remember how happy I was when I learned that word... I was like a small child with a newly-learned cuss word, running around saying "bussy!" at every turn.
I know right? As a lover of backdoor, the word bussy was the best thing ever.

Kenshi2k

Aug 13, 2019
I still remember how happy I was when I learned that word... I was like a small child with a newly-learned cuss word, running around saying "bussy!" at every turn.
Well I was in shock when I learned that the orginal first definition of 'Gay' was Happy and had nothing to do with homosexuals. -_-

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes