• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.60 star(s) 9 Votes

Unknown Developer

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2017
how the progress goings?
I'm deeply sorry, but this month I had somethings to do and didn't got in the mood to work in the game much but good news is it's pratically finished and ready to begin testing. I'll try to begin the tests this weak, fix bugs and pass for my playtesters look for more bugs.

Again, I'm really sorry for the delay, and thanks for your patience.

Reactions: H.ERO

H.ERO

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
I'm deeply sorry, but this month I had somethings to do and didn't got in the mood to work in the game much but good news is it's pratically finished and ready to begin testing. I'll try to begin the tests this weak, fix bugs and pass for my playtesters look for more bugs.

Again, I'm really sorry for the delay, and thanks for your patience.
ok good luck, wish your the best

Unknown Developer

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2017
All details finished. Tests began. One year since the last release. Damn, I didn't know I was so lazy! Thanks for the patience.

Unknown Developer

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2017
Not sure. It depends not only of me. But I'm sure to finish my tests this week, then I will send it to my playtesters, and will depend on the time they will take. But I assume it will be out by the end of the month.

H.ERO

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Not sure. It depends not only of me. But I'm sure to finish my tests this week, then I will send it to my playtesters, and will depend on the time they will take. But I assume it will be out by the end of the month.
Ok thanks for your hard works

Unknown Developer

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2017
Updates. Tests continues. I had to lose time adjusting the combat system. The random encounter was replaced by a on map encounter. You will find monster girls on the map, they will hunt you if you get near, and if they catch you, the battle begins and the battle itself is faster. Everything is ready and my tests of the game can continue. I already gone until Alma Elma with this new system and everything appears to be ok. The rest is test and go fixing the bugs I find. Sorry for being taking so long, and thanks for your patience.

H.ERO

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Updates. Tests continues. I had to lose time adjusting the combat system. The random encounter was replaced by a on map encounter. You will find monster girls on the map, they will hunt you if you get near, and if they catch you, the battle begins and the battle itself is faster. Everything is ready and my tests of the game can continue. I already gone until Alma Elma with this new system and everything appears to be ok. The rest is test and go fixing the bugs I find. Sorry for being taking so long, and thanks for your patience.
good to hear, are this the complete/final version or will it be another upgrade in near future?

Unknown Developer

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2017
good to hear, are this the complete/final version or will it be another upgrade in near future?
You mean in the core systems? it should be done since version 0.1, but I felt the combat to slow and harming the exploration.

If you mean in the game itself, it will go from the begining to the end, this version will include until you get Sylph and face the chimera dryad. After this I will begin working on Sabasa.

If you mean if the game version is finished and after the tests it will be launched. More or less. I still need to make the map (which I was waiting finishing everything before doing it), to populate cities with NPCs (which I was waiting for every battle adjustment be ready, so the hints don't need to be reworked in case changes), and include the portraits during cutscenes (which I wanted to test first to be sure the dialogs are exactly how I want). But these shouldn't take much time to do.

Unknown Developer

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2017
I already gave many deadlines for myself and something always happen and I ended up breaking it. So I don't want to do it anymore.

Unknown Developer

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2017
Ah, finally. Preliminary tests are finished, the game is playable from the begining to the end. Now I will make the map item and map references of quests, as well as NPC population to give you hints. After this, I will give it for my testers to test it (which should be faster since they don't have to stop each 2 minutes to fix something).

Reactions: nad destroyer

Unknown Developer

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2017
Population added to all explorable cities (you won't be able to explore Forest of Spirits because of the crisis, And since the game version ends just after the crisis is solved, you won't be able to explore it now, just on the next version). I already began the last task before sending it to testers: To add the portraits to the cutscenes. Should be relatively fast really.

Reactions: nad destroyer

Unknown Developer

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2017
After so long, the version 0.2 was sent to the testers. Now give them some time to find the bug and to me to fix them. There are still some minor things to work, but the game is mostly ready.

Thanks for your patience.

TFM

Mar 7, 2019
Question about the OP:

"And I really found some serious plotholes on the Original game that I will try to fulfill here, as well as fleshing out the world."

This comment interests me: What plotholes are you referring to? Because one of the things I liked about the original is the fact that by the 3rd part they did great work in continuing/fleshing out/wrapping up the story and characters.

Unknown Developer

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2017
Question about the OP:

"And I really found some serious plotholes on the Original game that I will try to fulfill here, as well as fleshing out the world."

This comment interests me: What plotholes are you referring to? Because one of the things I liked about the original is the fact that by the 3rd part they did great work in continuing/fleshing out/wrapping up the story and characters.
I did answer this question before, so I will summarize. Basicaly in the VN, humans are little sheep, they can't fight monsters at all, also it's hard to take a grip in what is monster girl society (someone must keep the monster lord castle working, and that require money and manpower). One exemple which I will fix here in this version 0.2 is Granberia attacking San Ilia Castle with ease. If she can do that, there is no way a war can exist, because if she destroy that place and kill the Pope, she would make the humans disorganize, destroy their economy and their way to fight back. If you destroy their way to fight back, nothing stop the monster girls to enslave all mankind putting an end to the semen shortage, polution, etc. Each monster girl could have 2, 3 slaves, and there is no reason for Alice don't allow that to happen, it is in the best interest of the monster girls which she vowed to protect.

There are other minor things like Luka defeating a Queen alone when he barely began his quest, Alma Elma attacking a ship and no one lifting a finger to stop her (it's a ship in the middle of the sea, Did they think they could run away?).

There is many explanations missing in the VN as well which I will try to fulfill here.

I also am changing somethings which aren't plotholes, but that in my opinion it's better the way I'm making, as well some additions, quests etc.. I'd suggest you play to see what I mean, but I do suggest you wait a few more days before trying, since I will launch the version 0.2 soon, it's already being tested and will go until Sylph.

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes