4.60 star(s) 9 Votes

Unknown Developer

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2017
i ran into a bug where if you talk to the mermaid at the bar alice pushes you away and then you can't move from that spot and have to restart the game. theres no dialogue or anything either
It's the table that is blocking the path. I will fix that in the next version.

Thanks.

yunills

Mar 1, 2019
Hey ! i get a little problem when i beat the mysterious girl i have a scene where we talk with alice than they want to go away and this happen i can't moove nothing happen even if i wait a long time can someone help me ? 1564840556268.png

Unknown Developer

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2017
I have absolutely no idea how you ended in that scene like that. I tested the game two times, and this never happened like this. If I have to guess the problem is that Frank is blocking Alice's movement which breaks the scene, but there is no Frank sprite what so ever in this scene, Alice should be behind you, you both stop and see the ghost. This is the first time I see something like this. And this scene is totally straight forward, there is no space to actions of the player but defeat the bosses. Did it gamebreak? Did anyone else get this error? Did you mess with the game files? Was Frank in your party (because she should not, she should be removed just after the Alma Elma Battle)?

Last edited:

Unknown Developer

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2017
That's really strange. Looking at the game files I noticed that for some reason the line that takes Frank away from your party was missing. I have no idea how this happened or why no one noticed until now since she clearly exits your party or appears in two sprites in the scene after Alma Elma. I'm going to reupload the game. I'm really sorry, I have no idea how did this happen.

Unknown Developer

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2017
Forget about it. I just remembered where was the line that removes Frank, it is in the battle, in the battle event when you win. So the only way Frank would still be in your party would be if you killed Alma Elma in one hit which should be impossible. There is no bug, I just tested it and it worked.

yunills

Mar 1, 2019
well i start the battle with frank who is ko so maybe it's that ? i'll retry with an alive frank

yunills

Mar 1, 2019
well i'll restart from my save before the boat then but idk why he is still with me i did not touch to anything well still thanks for the reply :D

so after a second try with the battle in the boat it's now working frank is not with me anymore

Last edited:

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
Last week soon to be former Moderator monroe updated the OP and promoted the thread but put the wrong year. So I just promoted it to today so it shows up on Latest Updates.

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
are you using the real pictures from the renpy game i see becausse i have played the original also

jmts16

Aug 20, 2017
They could have used something like Ren'Py, to keep in line with the novel style of game that MGQ is.

Nah fam, let's focus on the worst parts of the game (combat) and use a worse engine than the original one to make it.

Reactions: dd777

lucent88

Aug 3, 2018
im stucked in Iliasburg,talked to everyone and read the quest board, cant go neither north or south gate, it keeps asking me to expluore more... please help

Unknown Developer

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2017
im stucked in Iliasburg,talked to everyone and read the quest board, cant go neither north or south gate, it keeps asking me to expluore more... please help
To exit Iliasburg you have to get two quests, one is Marie at the weapon shop, the other is in the request board, talk to Will at the wooden house, then exit from the north gate

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes