• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.60 star(s) 9 Votes

Unknown Developer

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2017
There's one spelling mistake I found: the Queen Harpy's first name in this remake is "Lucrecia", but according to Paradox it's actually "Lucretia".
I could swear I came up with her entire name. I guess when I looked the Wikia and didn't find any name, I did saw that name, didn't processed conciently, but when I came up with her name, my subcious did remembered it. Funny thing. Lucrecia is the portuguese writing of Lucretia, like Charles is the english writting of Carlos. I guess my subconcious didn't considered that. But I will leave Lucrecia anyway. They are just versions of a translated name (japanese one), it doesn't worth the time change it since it's not really wrong and this is a remake of the VN and not paradox (and in the VN, there is no mension for her name).

Reactions: Invisible Demon

Unknown Developer

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2017
Sorry, the lack of news. The maps of the main quests are finished. I'm working in the enemies now. I won't give a deadline because, I suck in this. I got distracted last month and barely did something. This month I hope to succeed in at least finish an alpha, and begin testing.

About changes, I decided to include a new character, who will be misterious at the begining, but appearing more as the game progresses. In this part, he will only appear a little for you to make some questions and keep him in mind. I won't give spoilers here, but it will be a good addition.

Reactions: brynhildr

Unknown Developer

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2017
Guys, I need your input in something.

I have been thinking about unlock the rape scenes of bosses the moment you fight them, instead of when the rape scene actually happen. That means that you would no longer need to lose to every boss in order to get all scenes in the monster book. I don't know if it is possible to make a poll here, but please, make a comment and say what you think. Before lauching the version 0.2 I will see all the comments and make a decision.

quake123

Mar 15, 2018

I have been thinking about unlock the rape scenes of bosses the moment you fight them, instead of when the rape scene actually happen. That means that you would no longer need to lose to every boss in order to get all scenes in the monster book. I don't know if it is possible to make a poll here, but please, make a comment and say what you think. Before lauching the version 0.2 I will see all the comments and make a decision.
It is a good idea it allows you to continue with game progress instead of having to lose a fight to unlock content. Awesome Idea

Reactions: TJoshua

Troy168

Nov 23, 2017

I know that some people would say that it's a good idea... But how will that work from the stories perspective? It's established that if Luka loses the fight and the monster girl lets him go after she has her fill, he would give up his quest to be with that monster girl. So having the boss raping Luka at the start is a bad idea. Because at that point, Luka would ultimately be addicted to that boss's pleasure. If you really want to see the scenes from the bosses and you've already beaten that boss, then why don't you add a boss gallery? Not only would you fight the bosses again, but also you won't lose that much progress in your adventure.

caju

Oct 5, 2017

Dont change the one thing that makes this game unique.
The "game over" rapes.

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
Dont change the one thing that makes this game unique.
The "game over" rapes.
it wouldn't change that part of the game though. it'd just make it so you can view the scenes later easier. this will only have a big impact on bosses with more then one scene

Unknown Developer

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2017
I know that some people would say that it's a good idea... But how will that work from the stories perspective? It's established that if Luka loses the fight and the monster girl lets him go after she has her fill, he would give up his quest to be with that monster girl. So having the boss raping Luka at the start is a bad idea. Because at that point, Luka would ultimately be addicted to that boss's pleasure. If you really want to see the scenes from the bosses and you've already beaten that boss, then why don't you add a boss gallery? Not only would you fight the bosses again, but also you won't lose that much progress in your adventure.
There is a gallery called Monster Book. Talk to Alice to see it, there you can replay the rape scenes you saw. What I am suggesting is if I should unlock the bosses scenes in the monster book without you losing to them. You wouldn't see it in the story, so makes no difference story-wise. Only the Monster Book would change, being easier to get 100%, since boss battles aren't repeatable, if you lose a boss rape scene, you will never get it again in that playthrough. Like this, you will never be locked like that.

And Caju, this would only affect the Monster Book, you would still be raped if you lose. The scene wouldn't happen before the battle.

TJoshua

Apr 30, 2017
There is a gallery called Monster Book. Talk to Alice to see it, there you can replay the rape scenes you saw. What I am suggesting is if I should unlock the bosses scenes in the monster book without you losing to them. You wouldn't see it in the story, so makes no difference story-wise. Only the Monster Book would change, being easier to get 100%, since boss battles aren't repeatable, if you lose a boss rape scene, you will never get it again in that playthrough. Like this, you will never be locked like that.

And Caju, this would only affect the Monster Book, you would still be raped if you lose. The scene wouldn't happen before the battle.
i like your idea

Unknown Developer

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2017
A new update. Enemies for Meia's quest and haunted mansion are done. It's taking so long because I'm making the animations together with the enemies. If you already played the army of RPG Maker clones you might have noticed that the animations I'm using are different, that's because I am using some free animation sets I found online and I'm combining them with sound effects to make my own animations. A purely creative prossess that unfortunately takes time, but is far better than the alternative. Right now I'm using RPG Maker and Paradox Sound Effects in this animations. I know there are free sound effects in the web, but sincerely, I think the SEs I'm using are enough and if I need to think about more of them, this would take too much processing power of my brain. Anyway. I will keep making the enemies for now. When they are done I'll make the rape scenes.

That's all for now. See ya.

Unknown Developer

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2017
New update. Enemies for Library and Faraday Village finished. Now form the main quests I only need to work on the Forest of Spirits. After this I will make the rape scenes. Then I will work on the side quests and decide crafting.

Unknown Developer

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2017
Long time no news. Well. I'm finishing the final touches before I begin a full testing. All the H-scenes ready, Alice's Special Food quests are ready, events of learning them as well. Some sidequests are ready, but I intend to make some more, since those sidequests are your main source of cash. Right now I'm updating the Journal, then i need to update the Monster Girl Book with the new monster girls, make the last sidequests... well, there are still plenty work to be done. Good news is Passerby is working in the scenes that were missing from Ilias Island, you know the ones the Monster Girl book kept hidden despite you don't meeting the girls again in the future.

All things considered, I hope to have a totally playable version by the end of next month. Probably a very bugged one. The crafting system was rethought, so you might want to start a new game, but it shoudn't be required. You will find it easier this time because I increased the number of initial items.

Anyway, that's all.

Reactions: H.ERO

H.ERO

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Long time no news. Well. I'm finishing the final touches before I begin a full testing. All the H-scenes ready, Alice's Special Food quests are ready, events of learning them as well. Some sidequests are ready, but I intend to make some more, since those sidequests are your main source of cash. Right now I'm updating the Journal, then i need to update the Monster Girl Book with the new monster girls, make the last sidequests... well, there are still plenty work to be done. Good news is Passerby is working in the scenes that were missing from Ilias Island, you know the ones the Monster Girl book kept hidden despite you don't meeting the girls again in the future.

All things considered, I hope to have a totally playable version by the end of next month. Probably a very bugged one. The crafting system was rethought, so you might want to start a new game, but it shoudn't be required. You will find it easier this time because I increased the number of initial items.

Anyway, that's all.
so what date it going to be release?, btw Thanks for remaking the game

Unknown Developer

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2017
No date for now, but I'm finishing the last details and begin testing. but should be about end of the month. It will go the entire Natalia region, until you get Sylph.

Reactions: H.ERO
4.60 star(s) 9 Votes