Feb 8, 2020
Same here with AVG, get this game out of here.
I reported it, and explained that I know false positives are common here but this game looks suspicious af. Unfortunately, they rejected my report and have decided to not look into it. There is NO data in the folder and just a giant executable that triggers a bunch of trojan virus warnings across different software. DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS GAME. I suggest more people report it, or at least have a site mod make a statement, because this looks like an actual case of a malicious file being posted to the site.

Reactions: Czet

Zeranamu

Jun 27, 2020
Yep, avast detected the same.
Same here with AVG, get this game out of here.
I reported it, and explained that I know false positives are common here but this game looks suspicious af. Unfortunately, they rejected my report and have decided to not look into it. There is NO data in the folder and just a giant executable that triggers a bunch of trojan virus warnings across different software. DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS GAME. I suggest more people report it, or at least have a site mod make a statement, because this looks like an actual case of a malicious file being posted to the site.
I feel it necessary to clarify some things. The game is packaged as an exe probably because it is the easiest way to distribute, not to mention keeping people from poking around at the source if you don't want them to. That being said, lets delve into this a bit.

You can extract the .exe yourself, but you won't get far since it is packaged as an Enigma file.

Instead, use (make sure you're downloading version 0.62) on the .exe file to extract it properly, which gives us a directory called %DEFAULT FOLDER% that contains what we would normally expect to see from an RPG Maker game.

I then uploaded all of the extracted files to Virus Total for scanning (three separate zips since it was too big).

Feel free to peruse the results yourself, but personally, I wouldn't be worried too much. Block it in your firewall if you feel you must, and refrain from running it as Admin - but I doubt there is much going on here besides false positives, and sexy mommy manhandling.

I understand the paranoia, believe me. But in this case I feel it is misguided.

Now, all that being said - anybody have a full (or close to full) save? I lost mine, and I don't really want to start over, lol.

EDIT: Fixed the tool download link

Last edited:

Yog-Sloth

Jan 29, 2020
I feel it necessary to clarify some things. The game is packaged as an exe probably because it is the easiest way to distribute, not to mention keeping people from poking around at the source if you don't want them to. That being said, lets delve into this a bit.

You can extract the .exe yourself, but you won't get far since it is packaged as an Enigma file.

Instead, use this on the .exe file to extract it properly, which gives us a directory called %DEFAULT FOLDER% that contains what we would normally expect to see from an RPG Maker game.

I then uploaded all of the extracted files to Virus Total for scanning (three separate zips since it was too big).

Feel free to peruse the results yourself, but personally, I wouldn't be worried too much. Block it in your firewall if you feel you must, and refrain from running it as Admin - but I doubt there is much going on here besides false positives, and sexy mommy manhandling.

I understand the paranoia, believe me. But in this case I feel it is misguided.

--

Now, all that being said - anybody have a full (or close to full) save? I lost mine, and I don't really want to start over, lol.
Doesn't work

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes