• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM - Mommy Manhandler [v1.3] [BraveBengal]

1. 2.00 star(s)

TCO

[Made during v1.1]

The art in this game is amazing. The milfs, the main focus of the game, have great design and even the side characters that aren't milfs but you can still romance look good as well.

Unfortunately that's the only point i can give it as the overall gameplay is, to put it lightly, confusing. Scroll through the comments and you'll see a variety of players saying something along the lines of: "I'm confused, where am i supposed to go? what am i supposed to do?", "How do you progress in this game? All i've been doing is wandering around hoping i find something i can interact with", "I don't know if i've managed to see all the content that is available because i'm lost as hell".

The game is labeled by the devs as "Open World" and while that is ok, this game is too "Open" as the most you can do is just flop around the very limited world map, hoping to find some random interaction that would let you progress. Want to know how random? One of the first Milfs you can unlocked is locked behind a random faceless npc interaction. There is no indication that talking to that mob will unlock her or any indication that she was locked at all especially after you interacted with said npc. There is also an event that occurs in a supermarket and said supermarket is vital to another series of events as well. Unfortunately, you don't know this because the damn market doesn't let you know if you can enter it or not until you flop your way into it while searching for any interactions that might progress the game. In fact alot of the interactable places, npcs, etc don't have any indicators that you can interact with them until you walk into them headfirst.

Furthermore, there appears to be some "quests" that can't be progressed at all (there is no quests ingame but that's i'm going to call it since it's the closest to whatever this game has). For example, if you manage to stumble you way into school, you will be told to interact with a character by several other characters and that it's very urgent. Said character who you must interact with, does not exist, i can not find them and no one else at the time of writing seems to able to find them either. The obvious answer is that they probably have not been added yet but no one can be sure due to how confusing the game is.

Speaking of things that potentially have not been implemented yet, you might have noticed that there are preview screenshots of what to expect. Unfortunately, it seems that 2 of them have not been found yet, either because they have not been added to the game yet or people just couldn't find a way to progress to them. Also, it seems that there is no way to see what scenes you have collected so far. So if you want to see one again, you better have a save right before it happens. There also doesn't seem to be much content in the current version either.

The best way, IMO, to greatly improve the confusion and sense of lost a player can feel would be to implement a quest log of sorts. That way the player can know what to do and where to go to some extent. Since a lot of the events also come from random interactions that the play might not know exists or are even possible, it's better to have the indicators be above their heads at all time instead of popping up when you are breathing down their necks (or walls in the case of buildings). Having a way to see scenes that you collected so far would be great too, even better if you can see what hints can lead to the scenes that can happen directly after the ones you unlocked.

With all of that said, this game has potential but it's too confusing and frustrating to justify giving it more than 1 star. I'll bump it up to 2 because of Phoebe and Hiyori. Thank you for coming to my TED Talk
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Ximpactor

This is 1 star based on my experience, if someone figured out how to properly play this game I will change this but from looking at the comments I think I am not alone. The game is confusing as hell, items which seemingly have no purpose, you have no idea if you've finished all the content, an expansive empty rpgm map, the art work looks amazing but that doesn't get rid of the feeling that this might be abandoned already.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Axelshadow

[Made in v1]

The current game have great arts and ideas going, not taking itself seriously at all. I love the characters designs and their personalities are pretty good for what it is. While the game clearly and very boldly stated that it focuses on MILFS, their Hook-ups side-waifus are still good, for example, the BEST OF THEM ALL is the female tsundere delinquent tomboy muscle girl, Hiyori, the beloved, which I will riot if she's going to be thrown away. I'll give the game an extra star rating just for her. The MC himself is pretty passable, your classic dumbass horni delinquent that isn't TOO MUCH of an asshole, but have his moments. The combat and 'pre-sex' system are... passable. Nothing special to be honest.

Unfortunately, the game currently suffers the very annoying problem of 'slow pacing'. Being RPGMaker game, the game maker heavily suggest exploring and while it can be rewarding, with the slow walking speed (even while running) and the weirdly limiting area of walking (you can't cross the road unless it's a designated crosswalk which is baffling seeing as the MC is a delinquent) it made the pacing slowed into a crawl, and having you walk back and forth to your home to sleep to change time will get super annoying. There IS a fast travel system of sort, but you have to pay and money is limited. Also, the lack of 'Quest Journal' and the like will forced you to run around like a confused chicken trying to figured out what the fuck to do. It also didn't help that the game have bad quality of life currently, like what building you can walk in (it only show you can IF you are next to it at certain angle & not all buildings you can enter), places to do transaction, and objects you can interact with (the worse of all). It made it so I had to walk around while clicking to see if I missed anything at all, like a building I can enter or a merchant I can buy from.

All in all. right now the game is a very flawed (understandable since it's v1) but possessed BIG potential, 3/5 stars + 1 star for Hiyori (Again, I'll riot if Hiyori get thrown away like some unimportant hoe, make her into a MILF by giving birth to the MC child or something goddamn it!)
  4. 5.00 star(s)

mboshesap5

Very very good although with some imperfections here and there but totally understandable for release version
    Art is very good, colorful and all the characters stand out from eachother. Gameplay loop is looking good for release but is kinda clunky

Stuff that may need improvement:
    - you dont have any idea where anyone should supposed to be, you just have to walk all of the map to hopefully find something. This could easily be solved by hinting the player during dialogues like "btw i usually do this bla bla bla". I love the freedom that no quest log and stuff brings but at least give us something
    - it really isnt clear where we CAN go in and where we CAN'T. Combined with lack of guides I found myself constantly trying to get in empty houses and places that served it's purpose
    - Lack of signal on where the content ends. Maybe I couldn't reach the end of the content with some of the characters so I don't know but if not, It should realy be implied that this character doesn't have any content when we reach the end.

Overall pretty good game, give it a try.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

Weilibuilt

The art Is some of the best I have ever seen, but the game feels like it would lend itself better to a Ren'Py game, especially since it feels like its a bit slow on pushing out the next text, and since no effort was put in to trying to make sprites for the characters.