EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Cover.png

Overview:
New project I'm doing where you play as a dude who bangs a ton of MILFs ranging from his best friend's mom in his humble hometown teen years to demon queens and goddesses from far-off other worlds (eventually)​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-17
Release Date: 2024-03-23
Developer: BraveBengal - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.3
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
Make sure there's a folder called "www" in the same folder as the game file so you can save the game.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Extras:
Guide

1.jpg Phoebe_dream_showerb.png screenshot-2023-10-15-145801.png 2.png Screenshot (195).png screenshot-2023-10-15-150845.png
1.png screenshot-2023-10-15-144439.png qsM__l.png 1acYAc.png 2.jpg Maemi_SS1_L.png

Last edited:

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Aug 19, 2022
Tell me if there's any missing tags,
also, when I played the game there was a glitch after the first battle where the screen was only black, if you have this too, I restarted the game and after the fight was over i pressed the defense button and moved to the second part of the game and if this didn't work here is the save after the fight.

Bloodly

Feb 27, 2019
Of the six that are listed under 'Other Games' three are complete, three are ongoing, including this one. Better than none, to be sure, but they were smaller projects. Maybe I'm just too cynical.

How much content/playtime would you say there is now?

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
So I don't know if its a bug or end of content but nothing is moving forward. The NPC's who are interactable are just saying the lines from day one and I cannot enter the bakery. Also I gave back the wallet without demanding a payment. did I F up?

Sep 11, 2017
according to the itch page theres a hotel scene, though i have no idea where to start with looking for the code for it

bakery also doesnt seem to have an entrance as of yet

Weilibuilt

Apr 25, 2018
Wish there was some kind of way to keep track of things, or see what to do next. Been super lost for a while... no idea where to get the gummies, nor If any of the characters has more than one scene (except for the Tomboy girl with a crush on you)

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes