• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

LewdusNudus

Dec 8, 2022
Ummm What? I have no idea if you are serious or not because I thought I came to a dead end and I never encountered that. Like I get it's a Sandbox but I have no idea if I have done everything or not because I am lost. also are you able to see scenes again by talking to girls once something is done on my end it just stops. *EDIT* Speaking of hidden stuff I found a Bite skill card at the park at night if that helps people. It's in a hidden spot.
I'm more mocking that there are a bunch of literal question marks instead of NPC's and the dev made a "funny" by having ? Shaq try to play soccer in the park and ? Messi try to play basketball in the city. I got lost after you get the key to your friends MILF house. Ended up uninstalling, will either wait for a walkthrough or a gallery cause imo it's just not worth the time fumbling around.

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
I'm more mocking that there are a bunch of literal question marks instead of NPC's and the dev made a "funny" by having ? Shaq try to play soccer in the park and ? Messi try to play basketball in the city. I got lost after you get the key to your friends MILF house. Ended up uninstalling, will either wait for a walkthrough or a gallery cause imo it's just not worth the time fumbling around.
Okay I was going to say because I found a bunch of random key items that I have no clue what to do. One of which is a baseball that I have talked to everyone possible. maybe have the ability to re-fight and use money to buy perks that give hidden vision to find hidden items / clickable things in the future.

Feb 12, 2023
Where to find hotel codes and where to find fruit gummies? and how to get money ? other than beating the guys at the backstreet

Last edited:

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
Where to find hotel codes and where to find fruit gummies? and how to get money ? other than beating the guys at the backstreet
Gummies are at the mart on one of the different-looking shelves you buy them for $2. as for money I only found 2 ways and that is the wallet quest and the fights so far.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ♥Irim_Wick♥

Alexey99

Jan 9, 2018
Is there any content with the teacher? I'm with the dialogues but all I could get is a kiss with her, also don't know if it's posible to buy ice cream or not yet

Gabaw

Jun 23, 2017
There's a few of this guy's games on this site, looking forward to more from this one. Blessed be the MILFpilled, and may the well of mommy milkers never run dry.

Tobais

Aug 30, 2018
Is the download supposed to be just an exe file and www folder? Can't extract the exe and running it just gives
[1126/013320.365:ERROR:main_dll_loader_win.cc(145)] Failed to load NW DLL from H:\Mommy_Manhandler_Ver1\65.0.3325.146\nw.dll: The operation completed successfully. (0x0)

Weilibuilt

Apr 25, 2018
Has anybody got to the scenes in the 7th & 5th images? I've been lost for a while now in my save, thought i'd explored everything the game had for now but then i saw those images and went to double-check, but I can't find where or how to get them.

https://attachments.f95zone.to/2023/11/3124732_screenshot-2023-10-15-144439.png
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2023/11/3124729_screenshot-2023-10-15-150845.png
Good catch, I thought I had done everything too (except for the hotel scene, no clue how to get that one) but I haven't seen these either. I wonder If they are just screenshots from a future update not yet fully implemented or If they are available and I am just too dumb to find them.

dspsnsd

Sep 8, 2021
Good catch, I thought I had done everything too (except for the hotel scene, no clue how to get that one) but I haven't seen these either. I wonder If they are just screenshots from a future update not yet fully implemented or If they are available and I am just too dumb to find them.
Yeah, exactly. I wanna say they're just not in the game yet, but without a way to confirm your progress I can't know for sure.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
View attachment 3179913

Overview:
New project I'm doing where you play as a dude who bangs a ton of MILFs ranging from his best friend's mom in his humble hometown teen years to demon queens and goddesses from far-off other worlds (eventually)​

Thread Updated: 2023-12-17
Release Date: 2023-12-16
Developer: BraveBengal - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.1
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
Make sure there's a folder called "www" in the same folder as the game file so you can save the game

DOWNLOAD
Win: MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 3101043 View attachment 3101049 View attachment 3101075 View attachment 3101076 View attachment 3101047
View attachment 3101054 View attachment 3101050 View attachment 3101052 View attachment 3101053 View attachment 3101046
It would have been so nice to have a incest option. I'm just saying........

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes