yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MommyManhandler-1.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
No idea what to do. told to talk to the principal or whatever, cant find her. Cant return math homework to teacher, cant get further dialogue with upstairs teacher. Found Shay, cant give her the final item cause Ive no idea where to buy it, I checked every store that I could find, no strawberry sweetrolls anywhere. Went on 1 date with the intro girl, had 1 date with park girl, met the bakery girl once at night, had multiple scenes with blond hoodlum. Thats it, I cant make money so I added some in because the game wont let me fight the blue dude more than 2 times. Found a mystery key with no function.

This game desperately needs a quest log or something to tell you whats next cause for there being only a couple locations, its really hard to find stuff.

Thel0s

Jan 26, 2023
No idea what to do. told to talk to the principal or whatever, cant find her. Cant return math homework to teacher, cant get further dialogue with upstairs teacher. Found Shay, cant give her the final item cause Ive no idea where to buy it, I checked every store that I could find, no strawberry sweetrolls anywhere. Went on 1 date with the intro girl, had 1 date with park girl, met the bakery girl once at night, had multiple scenes with blond hoodlum. Thats it, I cant make money so I added some in because the game wont let me fight the blue dude more than 2 times. Found a mystery key with no function.

This game desperately needs a quest log or something to tell you whats next cause for there being only a couple locations, its really hard to find stuff.
yeah is like flying blind , im stuck as well , when i talk with the first girl the redhead she tells me i don't have the necessary skill, i found the strawberry sweetrolls on the bakery talk to the pc and the rest im lost as well

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
Creator, please come up with a guide. I know it's labeled as open world but it's too open people are getting lost and feel blind because there feels like no instruction. worst is it seems you can't retry events if you fail/get not great outcomes.

Ponk90

Jan 30, 2021
Creator, please come up with a guide. I know it's labeled as open world but it's too open people are getting lost and feel blind because there feels like no instruction. worst is it seems you can't retry events if you fail/get not great outcomes.
Yes, this is what is needed

RadiumHawk

Aug 25, 2017
I have noticed that if your not careful you can easily lock yourself out, I had to restart when I had both homeworks on me and could only complete one.

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
I have noticed that if your not careful you can easily lock yourself out, I had to restart when I had both homeworks on me and could only complete one.
What do you mean by two homework only one spawned for me? Or is that the new update?

RadiumHawk

Aug 25, 2017
What do you mean by two homework only one spawned for me? Or is that the new update?
There is the math homework you get from the teacher in the school, there is the homework you can get from the girl outside the school and there is another already in your bedroom.

Also, anyone know what the deal is with the shark at the docks at night?

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes