user115637

Jan 4, 2019
What will the direction be, exactly? It's not sarcasm, I'm genuinely curious.
what direction?
Paywalled bonus images/animations/scenes - when downloading'n'watching their complete assembled assets is possible only temporarily in cache through the game through unique tokens, by connecting to an account on some outer site with a paid subscription. I dunno if the dev's got a qualification to do that (unlikely, if he draws pictures at the same time) or if he has a paid coders at his disposal who can do that (more likely), but it's pretty much clear that the dev doesn't want to show a transparent game design\structure for one purpose or another. Else he would've do a usual RPGM packaging and not this abomination with a one large executable file. And what this purpose could've been? You guessed it, the only purpose in this capitalistic society is...

Wanna adult scenes? Buy the codes from my site! Because the scenes do not come fully packaged and pre-built inside the downloaded game at the start =D =D =D

Last edited:

user115637

Jan 4, 2019
its not the only game that does the one exe thing. You can always unpack it lol
Yeah, sure. But let's imagine ourselves in the place of a dev. And ask ourselves a question - why the fuck do we need to package a game in a such unconventional way?

I've generated a one hypothetical explanation just in a message above. Because it aligns pretty well with the other known things about a development of this game and with the nature of a paid artist. And this is not the first case I've seen when NSFW-artist\3D-renderer tries to expand his income into an adult game development. The patterns are all the same every time. They just can't come up with other monetization schemes, because such approach stems directly from their only previous experience with money-making of trying to sell their sole pictures.

Last edited:

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
The current Guide is not great I am hoping someone makes a better one in the future I will be holding off tell than. The main reason being stuff like hidden sex skills and not knowing how to get the best scenes possible because of the hidden cards.

Mr.Boneyard

Oct 30, 2022
Paywalled bonus images/animations/scenes - when downloading'n'watching their complete assembled assets is possible only temporarily in cache through the game through unique tokens, by connecting to an account on some outer site with a paid subscription. I dunno if the dev's got a qualification to do that (unlikely, if he draws pictures at the same time) or if he has a paid coders at his disposal who can do that (more likely), but it's pretty much clear that the dev doesn't want to show a transparent game design\structure for one purpose or another. Else he would've do a usual RPGM packaging and not this abomination with a one large executable file. And what this purpose could've been? You guessed it, the only purpose in this capitalistic society is...

Wanna adult scenes? Buy the codes from my site! Because the scenes do not come fully packaged and pre-built inside the downloaded game at the start =D =D =D
Tge codes are on tge site and the guy has a whole guide on what to put down.

You sure this isn't paranoia given that this is kind of a side project for the dev?

He's got 2 other games in development and he literally made this on a whim.

Mr.Boneyard

Oct 30, 2022

Like why woukd they make a guide for their own game public free with some room codes?

AvutGG

Jun 15, 2022
View attachment 3243491

Overview:
New project I'm doing where you play as a dude who bangs a ton of MILFs ranging from his best friend's mom in his humble hometown teen years to demon queens and goddesses from far-off other worlds (eventually)​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-17
Release Date: 2024-03-23
Developer: BraveBengal - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.3
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
Make sure there's a folder called "www" in the same folder as the game file so you can save the game.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - PIXELDRAIN - - MEGA

Extras:
Guide

View attachment 3549325 View attachment 3243479 View attachment 3101049 View attachment 3292982 View attachment 3101076 View attachment 3101047
View attachment 3292978 View attachment 3101050 View attachment 3101052 View attachment 3101053 View attachment 3549326 View attachment 3243484
PLEASE MAKE A MAC VERSION I BEG

AM97

Oct 9, 2017
So how do I skip time in this game ? If it was told in the beginning I think I might have skipped over it

Minole

Jan 9, 2018
I couldn't get this to run in Joiplay on Android for some reason, anyone know if there is a way to fix that or is there a chance of an official Android release?

lexisjohnny

Aug 23, 2019
I always sound like a dick when I ask this, because it tends to be my dealbreaker, but there's no animation, nor planned animation, is there? Without animation, It's generally a pass for me

user115637

Jan 4, 2019
You sure this isn't paranoia given that this is kind of a side project for the dev?

He's got 2 other games in development and he literally made this on a whim.
Not sure, and I'm also throwing away ideas of how to implement a paywall system xD What caused the paranoia and started the conversation was the decision to package a game as a big executable file - a very questionable decision, if I may notice. That's the thing I've tried to invite people to discuss about. Also what do you think about possibility of implementing the paywall system I proposed? Akin to a japanese mosaic censorship for example - all the 18+ pictures are gonna miss a small (lightweight to download) but crucial parts, and these parts are available only through...

*evil genius laugh*

kimicil2000

Jun 14, 2021
Does anyone know why I went to Horizon Apartments to meet Helena Hudson and she wasn't there at all, I checked the door and no one could open it.

Reactions: JTucker555

Log2506

Nov 11, 2019
bruh i can't even get this shit to load. just get marked as virus and gets shut down immediately and the dev ignores the issues and comments everywhere. yeah, sketch central on this

radbaz31

Feb 23, 2023
bruh i can't even get this shit to load. just get marked as virus and gets shut down immediately and the dev ignores the issues and comments everywhere. yeah, sketch central on this
same i have Bitdefender and this mf does not false detect ..sus dev :KEK:

Reactions: qwettywap

ShAli

Jul 29, 2017
yeah so I tried running it and my bitdefender got angry about that, then I tried restoring just the game file which made bitdefender even more angry, probably cause of what Im reading others say here about the assets

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes