• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
Apr 18, 2018
I love the art.
I really loved the title.
But I'm missing the tag...
Can anyone tell me if there's an option for incest here?

DaPickleRick

Nov 30, 2019
how tf do I even play this game the www folder is empty and everytime i click on the game icon it just continuously loads and nothing happens

Zjun

Aug 29, 2019
how tf do I even play this game the www folder is empty and everytime i click on the game icon it just continuously loads and nothing happens
delete and redownload the game, make a file called 'www' next to the game application if it isnt already there, start the game

Deaddarkness

Jun 23, 2017

This program worked for me. Makes a folder with the files unencrypted. Get the latest file called 'Enigma Virtual Box Unpacker' in case the link updates as it seems like it is a release thread.
thanks mate its worked! now i can use it for many games haha :devilish:

Mįsteryosø

Dec 5, 2021
How tf do can I return the homeworks? every time I talk to them they're just repeating the same dialogue, even tho I already got help from Mrs. Mariano.

Kalarepa

Aug 25, 2023
How tf do can I return the homeworks? every time I talk to them they're just repeating the same dialogue, even tho I already got help from Mrs. Mariano.
u cant right now. Also if u do your homework twice before talking to girl outside of school u cant get her homework.

Kalarepa

Aug 25, 2023
It looks good and i am waiting for more updates. Right now i just want more Phoebe scenes cuz she is the best milf here.

TaoKirito

Jul 2, 2017
Hi guys for the people ho are looking for android version here is a link to a site we're they are moding the games and they doing 18+ game so this game have a version made by some one but is not that good but still better then nothing.

Here is link :

Please leave a like on my comment if is helped you.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Randomdumpling

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
Can anyone tell me if there is already a scene with the mother? (the one with red eyes)

Mįsteryosø

Dec 5, 2021
there aren't any so far

Yes, she gives you a blowjob, you need to get her homework first then bring it to Mariano in the park.
That's crazy cus I can't seem to give her homework back, even though I already finished it. Is there like a condition on what time to give her back her homework? Also Mrs. Mariano ain't available in the park anymore

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
ok first off the game is awsome love the story the feel of the game. waiting for more also hope the dev keep's up the good work. now i hope to now when the next update will be also looking forword to it. hope all the lovely ladys get more scene's too

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes