Complete Milking Farm [dieselmine]

Feb 24, 2020
I'm taking up the mantle.

This is a partial English Patch. The i display normally with this. I tested this on a fresh, raw copy of the game and everything works fine.

What is Translated
-The first area's dialogues.
-The first area's animated CGs
-The handjob Succubus's H-scenes.
-Everything that Marakalaid translated.

I'm not the one that solved the problem with the "i" not displaying correctly. Thanks to my fellow anon, I can finally take this project on. Wish me luck.

krwal

Jun 9, 2017
please help, with the patch it gets stuck loading with failed to load img/system/shadow1shadow2weapons1 etc

Sidurie

Jan 7, 2020
please help, with the patch it gets stuck loading with failed to load img/system/shadow1shadow2weapons1 etc
Not caused by the patch. You unzipped the game without using Japanese encoding, messing up filenames.
If you're using WinRAR, go to Options > Name Encoding and select Japanese before extracting.

krwal

Jun 9, 2017
Not caused by the patch. You unzipped the game without using Japanese encoding, messing up filenames.
If you're using WinRAR, go to Options > Name Encoding and select Japanese before extracting.
i will try but i actually bought the dlsite version (played through) and everytime i copy that version it starts fine (in japanese) but everytime i apply the patch it gives me this error (even tried to copy the original shadow1etc files to no avail)