Complete Milking Farm [dieselmine]

NekoAlchemy

Aug 13, 2018
Sorry for not giving any sign of life. I was busy for a while. That's why it took so long. Now that everything is fine, I think the translation will be faster.

I am glad to tell you guys that I'm done with the first area! By that, I mean that the 6 h-scenes of the first are readable at last.
This patch corrects a few mistakes I made here and there for the Handjob Succ's scenes. I tested the files myself, and I didn't notice any problem. If you have an issue, please tell me.

All right! Time for the second area. See you soon~
Start yourself a Patreon or something mate, I'll donate a few to the cause!

Feb 24, 2020
All right, I created a Patreon account. You don't need to donate anything, though. I will keep working on the translation regardless of what happens.

I just hope you won't think I'm doing this for money now that I have a Patreon.

Reactions: Alanoll and Clyde69
Feb 24, 2020

At first, I wanted to be done with each Area before posting a link. But I think this is not efficient. That's why I translated the text of the story.

The animated CG's dialogues, the H-scenes and most of the useless hints have not been translated yet. But this should help you understand the plot (lol). There might be a few typos, but I will correct them soon enough. Now I will focus on the animation's dialogues before getting to the meat of this game: the H-scenes.

As always, tell me if you spot any error~

WallySly

Nov 24, 2019
All right, I created a Patreon account. You don't need to donate anything, though. I will keep working on the translation regardless of what happens.

I just hope you won't think I'm doing this for money now that I have a Patreon.
just some appreciation for your passion

Feb 24, 2020

I'm done with the third area. Also, I took the liberty to change the name of the crazy drug addict nurse from "Esuto" to "Est". It's better this way. And yeah, she's a drug addict. Have fun discovering why.

As always, tell me if there's something wrong with the translation. Meanwhile, I'll take care of the fourth area~