• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Complete Milking Farm [dieselmine]

Aymier09

Jul 23, 2017
I promise nothing but (and thats a big but) if I felt life translating it, which program would be the best ?

(also, my nihongo is weak, I would do it just for for practice sake )

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I promise nothing but (and thats a big but) if I felt life translating it, which program would be the best ?

(also, my nihongo is weak, I would do it just for for practice sake )
Translating in engine is helpful for learning. (Whatever RPGM version it is) Outside of that you can use Translator ++ to translate most RPGM games. A copy of that can be found somewhere on the forums.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
in engine ? you mean like, opening the game with a dev tool ?
My apologies, what I meant was in RPGM itself. Like if it is made in RPGM VX Ace you would open the game up in RPGM VX Ace.

Now you might ask yourself, how do I do that when I don't have the project files! There is a neat trick you can do that works for all RPGM versions that I am aware of. You open RPGM and make a new project then save it. Once you save it, close RPGM and move the project into the folder containing your game files. The game has to be already decrypted though. When double-click on the RPGM project file. This should give you full access to the games files. From there all you gotta do is start translating. I would start with the database first.

If you are not familiar with RPGM, I would recommend you do some research on the basics of making a game in RPGM, and then go from there.

Reactions: Aymier09

Aymier09

Jul 23, 2017
My apologies, what I meant was in RPGM itself. Like if it is made in RPGM VX Ace you would open the game up in RPGM VX Ace.

Now you might ask yourself, how do I do that when I don't have the project files! There is a neat trick you can do that works for all RPGM versions that I am aware of. You open RPGM and make a new project then save it. Once you save it, close RPGM and move the project into the folder containing your game files. The game has to be already decrypted though. When double-click on the RPGM project file. This should give you full access to the games files. From there all you gotta do is start translating. I would start with the database first.

If you are not familiar with RPGM, I would recommend you do some research on the basics of making a game in RPGM, and then go from there.
decrypted ? How do you know if the is or not ?

2020-02-09_19h18_17.png Ive downloaded the game and accessed the pictures folder, you mean these ?

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
decrypted ? How do you know if the is or not ?

View attachment 546818 Ive downloaded the game and accessed the pictures folder, you mean these ?
If you can access those files it is decrypted. Odds are if it is cracked it was decrypted not always though. That being said if you need to edit images to translate everything, you are going to need to decrypt the image files too. those are different but not always needed to be decrypted to translate a game. most importantly you want access to files with the .json file extention. .json is where the text and scripts are at.

Reactions: Aymier09