Complete Milking Farm [dieselmine]

Aymier09

Jul 23, 2017
If you can access those files it is decrypted. Odds are if it is cracked it was decrypted not always though. That being said if you need to edit images to translate everything, you are going to need to decrypt the image files too. those are different but not always needed to be decrypted to translate a game. most importantly you want access to files with the .json file extention. .json is where the text and scripts are at.
okay, I have my leads, off to (hopefully) make these perverts happy

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
okay, I have my leads, off to (hopefully) make these perverts happy
I looked at the mediafire links and yes they are decrypted. Just something to keep in mind if you try and just run a batch translation that can and will often break the scripts in the game. Dieselmine games tend to be very script heavy so be careful when you translate. Also make backups and test you work regularly. Translating is easy enough to do the bare minimum, however hard to do it "right". even now I am working on the "getting it right" part. If the game is too much for you right now try a smaller one and work your way up to it. Good luck to you.

Reactions: Aymier09

Sidurie

Jan 7, 2020
I've enjoyed this game a lot (about eight playthroughs at this point...) and decided to translate some of it on my free time to help ease other potential players into it. It's an amazing game and I definitely recommend it.

What is Translated
- Main/Options/Pause Menus
- Load/Save Menus
- Statue Menu (Save Points)
- Overworld Hotkey UI
- Memory Room Options
- All Prompt Dialogue (When options are posed to the player)
- All Dialogue Options (Enter, Check, Yes, No, Leave, Etc.)
- Mission Objectives Added in v0.11
- Map Names Added in v0.11
- Teleport Locations Added in v0.12
- Keyboard Config UI Added in v0.12
- Intermission Hints Added in v0.13

SE1.jpg SE2.jpg SE3.jpg SE4.jpg SE5.jpg SE6.jpg SE7.jpg

What is NOT Translated
- NPC Dialogue (The bulk of the text, would take months to translate)
- Tutorial UI (These are custom-made elements and difficult to edit)
- Memory Room Hints (Largely unnecessary since gameplay is so linear)

Certain text elements in the game cannot handle the i letter, so I had to find synonyms for certain words (Point > Spot; Hide > Take Shelter; Magic Circle > Portal). It was clearly not designed for English and is a huge blunder for translation.

How to Install
Unzip all folders into the game's main directory, overwriting all files as prompted. I recommend making a backup just in case. All translations were thoroughly tested and you should not have any issues; but if you do, let me know.

Last edited:

NilfheimFenriswwolf

Feb 10, 2020
+1
By the way, can you guys help me please? My copy of Milking farm is always "slowed down" when I open it. The voice and the BGM sound broken since they are slow, and that's very annoying. It goes away only after IDK how long. Does anyone here have a fix?

codoftrolls

Jun 28, 2019
I cant get the game to work it loads till when she enters the door and it says it failed to load tile.

Sidurie

Jan 7, 2020
I've managed to get some more progress done on my previous translation. It now includes Mission Objectives, Map Names, Teleport Locations and the Keyboard Config UI; as well as several other adjustments.

SE2.jpg SE7.jpg

This concludes the translation of most of the game's UI elements. Despite the lack of NPC dialogue translation, the game should be easily navigatable if you're only in it for the great voice acting, CG and animations.

You can download the patch from my original post.

Sidurie

Jan 7, 2020
I've started getting some work done on the NPC dialogue, but unfortunately some halfwidth letters commonly used in English formatting do not work properly in this game (as I noted in my partial translation post).

I'm not familiar enough with the RPGMaker engines to know if text decoding can be easily changed, but it will be extremely difficult for any translation to be done when several latin letters are converted into seemingly random symbols (This happened in Cornelica as well, seems to be a thing in Dieselmine's games).

It's possible to use fullwidth letters, but you can kiss text formatting out the window in that case. Bit of a deadend here unless someone can provide a solution.

UC.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: kaksois

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I've started getting some work done on the NPC dialogue, but unfortunately some halfwidth letters commonly used in English formatting do not work properly in this game (as I noted in my partial translation post).

I'm not familiar enough with the RPGMaker engines to know if text decoding can be easily changed, but it will be extremely difficult for any translation to be done when several latin letters are converted into seemingly random symbols (This happened in Cornelica as well, seems to be a thing in Dieselmine's games).

It's possible to use fullwidth letters, but you can kiss text formatting out the window in that case. Bit of a deadend here unless someone can provide a solution.

View attachment 551166
I don't know this game's engine however if it is RPGM MV, you might be able to use text codes to adjust how the text displays.

Sidurie

Jan 7, 2020
I don't know this game's engine however if it is RPGM MV, you might be able to use text codes to adjust how the text displays.

Thanks for the info. I tried using a number of different text codes, but nothing changed the way the game decodes text from files. Certain letters still get turned into symbols.

I've gone ahead and finished translating intermission hints, but I'm afraid translation won't progress much further than this. It's like trying to write a book with only half the letters in the alphabet.

HT1.jpg HT2.jpg

I've updated the original post with the latest revision, but I won't be working on it any longer. If anyone with better knowledge of the game's decoding can find a way around the present issues, feel free to take up the mantle.

And in case anyone's curious about the names of the many characters in the game, here you go.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

demagole

Sep 8, 2019
Thanks for the info. I tried using a number of different text codes, but nothing changed the way the game decodes text from files. Certain letters still get turned into symbols.

I've gone ahead and finished translating intermission hints, but I'm afraid translation won't progress much further than this. It's like trying to write a book with only half the letters in the alphabet.

View attachment 553092 View attachment 553128

I've updated the original post with the latest revision, but I won't be working on it any longer. If anyone with better knowledge of the game's decoding can find a way around the present issues, feel free to take up the mantle.

And in case anyone's curious about the names of the many characters in the game, here you go.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sorry to bother you, i'm trying to translate the game too and I'm having difficulties compiling the game in RPG Maker.
So I'd like to know what did you use to translate it; Game engine ? With plugins or not ? or another software like Translator ++?

Thanks a lot in advance for your answer.

789456wxc

Feb 15, 2020
Hi i would like to essay myself to translate this game i dont know where the script of npc are located, if anyone could tell me where i can fin the dialogues of this game its would be an huge thanks!

Sidurie

Jan 7, 2020
Sorry to bother you, i'm trying to translate the game too and I'm having difficulties compiling the game in RPG Maker.
So I'd like to know what did you use to translate it; Game engine ? With plugins or not ? or another software like Translator ++?

Thanks a lot in advance for your answer.
Most translating tools won't work with Dieselmine's games since he uses encrypted .SL files for a lot of the text, you can find them in the 'scenario' folder. You'll need SLDecoder to decompile them for editing, and recompile them back afterwards.

Half of the other text can be found scattered inside both 'www/data' and 'www/js' folders, depending on what you're looking for. These are usually system-related such as menus, entity names and other UI elements.

Hi i would like to essay myself to translate this game i dont know where the script of npc are located, if anyone could tell me where i can fin the dialogues of this game its would be an huge thanks!
Most of the dialogue can be found inside the 'scenario' folder as encrypted .SL files. See my reply above.

If you plan to edit those, you'll have to find a way around the game turning certain vowels into random symbols. See my previous messages to understand the issues I ran into while translating this game.

Also keep in mind that a lot of the visual elements just... weren't designed for English. The text bubbles are so small, you can't fit any more than four to five words in any sentence before overflowing.

Last edited:

789456wxc

Feb 15, 2020
Most translating tools won't work with Dieselmine's games since he uses encrypted .SL files for a lot of the text, you can find them in the 'scenario' folder. You'll need SLDecoder to decompile them for editing, and recompile them back afterwards.

Half of the other text can be found scattered inside both 'www/data' and 'www/js' folders, depending on what you're looking for. These are usually system-related such as menus, entity names and other UI elements.

Most of the dialogue can be found inside the 'scenario' folder as encrypted .SL files. See my reply above.

If you plan to edit those, you'll have to find a way around the game turning certain vowels into random symbols. See my previous messages to understand the issues I ran into while translating this game.

Also keep in mind that a lot of the visual elements just... weren't designed for English. The text bubbles are so small, you can't fit any more than four to five words in any sentence before overflowing.
Thx for the reply i'll try to translate at least the "basic dialogue" just to see if i'm litteraly garbage or not.