gostek

Aug 25, 2017
Finally downloaded the completed version (can't believe it's been three years since I played this last). Also downloaded the "Content Restoration Mod 0.4 Alternative Dialog" zip archive. There still seems to be references to "landlady" and calling mom by her given name. Do I need to install another or a different patch?
you have to wait until our Mighty One Powerbabe finishes the restoration patch. He's a little late because he was supposed to finish a week ago, but if you care, you have to be patient, like me ;)

timbukalso

Nov 18, 2023
There still seems to be references to "landlady" and calling mom by her given name. Do I need to install another or a different patch?
Ensure that you have a file named "patch.rpy" in the directory named "game" in your installation. The existence of a file with that name in that location is what the code in the game uses to determine which dialog to show.

Similarly, if you want the blackmail content, you need a file named "patch2.rpy" to exist.

In my rewrite of the game I've hard-coded the incest and blackmail dialog, so the patch files aren't necessary.

gostek

Aug 25, 2017
Ensure that you have a file named "patch.rpy" in the directory named "game" in your installation. The existence of a file with that name in that location is what the code in the game uses to determine which dialog to show.

Similarly, if you want the blackmail content, you need a file named "patch2.rpy" to exist.

In my rewrite of the game I've hard-coded the incest and blackmail dialog, so the patch files aren't necessary.
Your rewrite also takes a long time, I'm not rushing you, I'm patient, but some people already want to play now :ROFLMAO:

peas

Jul 31, 2018
I am disabled and there is no way I can beat the mini game in dad's office. I use a Mac. Is there anyway to get past that? Thanks.

timbukalso

Nov 18, 2023
Your rewrite also takes a long time, I'm not rushing you, I'm patient, but some people already want to play now :ROFLMAO:
That's true: It'll be months before I've completed rewriting the routes for every character. Sometimes I run into significant inconsistencies or plot holes that it takes me a week to come up with a plan to address. For example:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That said, where my rewrite is incomplete, the content transitions seamlessly back to the content from the Content Restoration Patch or official game. So, if the style of my writing isn't a deal-breaker, in my humble opinion, it'd be worth trying the mod just for the quality-of-life improvements, bug-fixes, and improved image ordering and animation.

timbukalso

Nov 18, 2023
I am disabled and there is no way I can beat the mini game in dad's office. I use a Mac. Is there anyway to get past that? Thanks.
Here's a quick hack I threw togethert for you.

Unzip the attached file, and place bob_work.rpy in this path under your game folder: game\scripts\work_minigame2

So, the path of the file will be game\scripts\work_minigame2\bob_work.rpy

If you don't have that path, create the directories that you're missing, so you can put the file in that location.

This version of the file contains a hack that makes the player automatically win the document game when the Skip Minigames option in the Preferences menu has been enabled.

I think there's a bug with the Skip Minigames preference which results in it not taking effect until it's been toggled off and back on, again, at least once per installation of the game, but if you've skipped other mini-games, already, then I guess it's probably working for you.

larrylong4648

Apr 8, 2024
View attachment 91409

Overview:
A young student finds himself in the school therapist office, after a humiliating moment with another teacher at school. While plotting his revenge, he'll romance other characters at the school and at home.​

Thread Updated: 2023-11-03
Release Date: 2023-11-03
Developer: ICSTOR - - - -
Holiday Stories:
Censored: No
Version: 1.0e
Language: English
Fan Art Thread: Here
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Character Name Change:

Please read this before posting in the thread.

DOWNLOAD

Win/Linux: - - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: - - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Uncensor Patch: -
* - CONTENT RESTORATION*
Extras: WALKTHROUGH v0.6b - FAN SIGNATURES - SECRET CARDS - PREVIEW PICS - Walkthrough 2 - Full Save - Italian TL* - German TL* - Gallery Unlock* - Multi+Cheat Mod*
wcdudley1980 thanks for the links
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 57353 View attachment 57354 View attachment 57355 View attachment 57356 View attachment 57357 View attachment 57358 View attachment 57359 View attachment 57360 View attachment 57361 View attachment 57362 View attachment 57363 View attachment 57364
Always gotta love milfs

manneychin

May 8, 2017
Finally downloaded the completed version (can't believe it's been three years since I played this last). Also downloaded the "Content Restoration Mod 0.4 Alternative Dialog" zip archive. There still seems to be references to "landlady" and calling mom by her given name. Do I need to install another or a different patch?
you have to wait until our Mighty One Powerbabe finishes the restoration patch. He's a little late because he was supposed to finish a week ago, but if you care, you have to be patient, like me ;)
While properly respecting Powerbabe's effort to fix Milfy City for free in their free time, I'll be the bad guy and note their effort towards completing the patch has been in limbo over the last 3-4 months, after the release of patch v0.4 on Nov 23rd.

Consider that the heat on this game is way down and the completed patch is now waited on by VERY few die hards.
Also consider that on Dec 7th the next patch release was supposed to come before Christmas and since then it was supposed to come "soon" a couple more times.
I'm working on Linda's path right now. With utmost certainty, I'll release her restored content before Christmas. As for the other characters, their restored content will probably be available early next year.
It looks like Powerbabe set expectations for the final patch releases based on good intentions / wishful thinking and that hasn't worked so it would be best if everyone dialed said expectations all the way down, as far away from "soon" as it gets. Repeatedly breaking unforced expectations like that is bad for literally everyone, including Powerbabe.

Last I recapped, there were at least two more releases necessary for the patch before it could be called completed. The next release is for Linda and the final release will wrap up a bunch of smaller things but it will still take a good amount of work.
I feel like the best hope to see this patch completed is now defined by "this year, maybe in the first half, maybe not".

gostek

Aug 25, 2017
While properly respecting Powerbabe's effort to fix Milfy City for free in their free time, I'll be the bad guy and note their effort towards completing the patch has been in limbo over the last 3-4 months, after the release of patch v0.4 on Nov 23rd.

Consider that the heat on this game is way down and the completed patch is now waited on by VERY few die hards.
Also consider that on Dec 7th the next patch release was supposed to come before Christmas and since then it was supposed to come "soon" a couple more times.
Powerbabe replied to me at the end of March that it would take him a week, maybe more. But you're right, it's been taking way too long. I also respect his work, but I'm not surprised that people are losing patience. Personally, I will wait until the end of April and make "Unwatch". I have so many games to play that I'll probably play Milfy City in 1-2 years anyway. By then, there will probably be 1 DLC :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: vmaks

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
So ending routes are removed ? previous version you could enter into Caroline pregnancy scene :rolleyes:
its sad no to have harem ending with Milf and Girls :cry:

Reactions: ramier-182

manneychin

May 8, 2017
Powerbabe replied to me at the end of March that it would take him a week, maybe more. But you're right, it's been taking way too long. I also respect his work, but I'm not surprised that people are losing patience. Personally, I will wait until the end of April and make "Unwatch". I have so many games to play that I'll probably play Milfy City in 1-2 years anyway. By then, there will probably be 1 DLC :ROFLMAO:
It's not really a problem it takes "long" because of the aforementioned circumstances around how this patch is dev. When this work is done as a hobby, life can happen at any time and the hobby can be suspended for weeks, months, even years. Nobody can just demand deadlines.
Things only turn bad when deadlines are self-specified because breaking expectations is ALWAYS BAD. It's a major downer for everyone, Powerbabe included. I was trying to steer towards avoiding that happening again.
Last thing I want is a rushed patch.

Reactions: The_Reviewer

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Bruh, The secret images went from bonus content to straight up Cuck and NTR content....

Like legit, was the one rare image with aunt to then 90% of them being NTR theme'd.....

Quite out of place for bonus images in a game centered on MC. (and has no actual NTR or sharing/swinging).

Legit, if you want rewards, don't collect the secret images, cause half of them are punishments :KEK: (if you into that sorta thing, you'd enjoy the punishment, but still a punishment :WeSmart:)

3.80 star(s) 406 Votes