• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
Feb 15, 2019
How is this completed? There are a bunch of scenes that aren't finished, and some that got removed.
It isn’t completed. There’s storylines that just weren’t finished and some character profiles even say that more will be added to their story in the next update. The dev probably freaked out that people were accusing him of milking his patrons so he just quickly finished the main girls so he could call it “Completed” and moved on to his next cash cow.

Reactions: Priappus

Absolute_Icon

Sep 14, 2021
can someone please give me a save file i dont even care from where just not from the very beginning i cannot do that again
There's a full save in the opening post of this thread, I tried that and it works, at least I could see that all the scenes were unlocked. Initially I felt the same as you, but when I saw a bunch of new scenes in the gallery from that save file, even with some completely new girls (for me) I decided tot start from scratch again.

RuinerNoir

Oct 29, 2018
It isn’t completed. There’s storylines that just weren’t finished and some character profiles even say that more will be added to their story in the next update. The dev probably freaked out that people were accusing him of milking his patrons so he just quickly finished the main girls so he could call it “Completed” and moved on to his next cash cow.
It's more likely the stuff that was changed was to make it compliant for a Steam release, since it got one pretty quickly after the 'Final' edition was done. Right behind that, DLC was announced.

dewayne4478

Dec 10, 2022
But if i understand correctly he supposedly working on a dlc to finish it up not sure. but read it earlier in this thread

Reactions: vmaks

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
the renpy files that need replacing are only like 20mb, it's just code stuff.

the 4k images didn't fit to screen properly for example
ingame
View attachment 3186089

outside game
View attachment 3186090

i don't really know much about renpy to make it fit properly
firsttry51, I think I found the variable for the screen size. If you still want to give the 4K a shot the variable is:

store.persistent._virtual_size[0] = 1920
store.persistent._virtual_size[1] = 1080

Just change the variable using the console command and see if the image fit the screen.

Command for 4k:

store.persistent._virtual_size[0] = 3840
store.persistent._virtual_size[1] = 2160

Unfortunately I don't know where in the game files "virtual size" variable is stored so the change is not permanent but should be good enough to test the 4K image with.

firsttry51

Feb 25, 2018
firsttry51, I think I found the variable for the screen size. If you still want to give the 4K a shot the variable is:

store.persistent._virtual_size[0] = 1920
store.persistent._virtual_size[1] = 1080

Just change the variable using the console command and see if the image fit the screen.

Command for 4k:

store.persistent._virtual_size[0] = 3840
store.persistent._virtual_size[1] = 2160

Unfortunately I don't know where in the game files "virtual size" variable is stored so the change is not permanent but should be good enough to test the 4K image with.
i think i tried that, the 4k images did fit but the sandbox ui was all janky

Reactions: john1230

firsttry51

Feb 25, 2018
It sounds like it would need a full rebuild for the game to scale to 4K, oh well it was worth a shot. Thanks for trying it(y)
i did manage to make a playable version using a oversampling function on a newer version of renpy,
basically every 4k image to fit had to have it's filename end in @2 (i changed them all in a batch) and i had to change some hardcoded stuff too.
the final size is like 18gb so i never bothered to share tho.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
is there a save in the new version of 0.71b, just to not repeat the same game and play the final part?
There isn't. Since everybody had to redo the whole thing, saves not being compatible, and so much time have passed between the two version nobody was actually keen on figuring out where exactly 0.71 ended for each and every character to make a save there in 1.0e to share for the very late comers.

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
i did manage to make a playable version using a oversampling function on a newer version of renpy,
basically every 4k image to fit had to have it's filename end in @2 (i changed them all in a batch) and i had to change some hardcoded stuff too.
the final size is like 18gb so i never bothered to share tho.
Glad to hear you go it working, 18GB is a lot to upload for a game that is still yet to be complete.

Personally I would wait until all the (DLC) content is released before considering upscaling it as uploading that big of a file would take a better half of the day using my crappy internet.

But I would download a 4k version as I enjoy your sharper 1080p image version, it's just so much nicer to look at and play.

Thanks again for sharing your previous upscaling work with us, I really appreciate the effort you went through to make it(y)

Reactions: firsttry51
3.80 star(s) 406 Votes