bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Bruh, The secret images went from bonus content to straight up Cuck and NTR content....

Like legit, was the one rare image with aunt to then 90% of them being NTR theme'd.....

Quite out of place for bonus images in a game centered on MC. (and has no actual NTR or sharing/swinging).

Legit, if you want rewards, don't collect the secret images, cause half of them are punishments :KEK: (if you into that sorta thing, you'd enjoy the punishment, but still a punishment :WeSmart:)

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Hopefully it will happen in the game with the future DLCs. His pledges deserve to be cuck.
As someone who once enjoyed this game.... I want to disagree...

But the fact they call this "finished" and people still donate... makes we want to agree...

but then I think about the secret images, and how that is mostly (AFAIK) pledger determined and then I 100% disagree...

Cause that'd be a reward. :KEK:

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
Hi everyone , apologies for the radio silence. I was hospitalised with Covid and a chest infection.

Back now and on the mend. I'm currently reviewing the new Caroline renders that have been produced while I was away.

I'll get a selection to upload on Patreon tomorrow. Just need to bring myself back up to speed on what I've missed.

Here's a couple to tide things over! 25.png 24.png

seeezart

Sep 17, 2017
I think we are going to have a picnic date with each of the girls once before start of pregnancy and another during it, some of previews does prove this point.

Reactions: vmaks

vmaks

Sep 13, 2018
Onyxdime
Probably yes - I'm about 3 weeks behind on my writing now. However, we'll make it up to everyone. The team have had a chat and we're going to get Sara and Lily's routes released to give you something to enjoy while you wait. It's not going to be a crappy little demo. It'll be the complete Lily and Sara pregnancy story right through to its conclusion.

PervyParadox

Apr 26, 2022
Me, seeing "completed" tag and deciding to replay the game from the beginning...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
1. It says completed but there's an update on this very page. Should I wait a future update or DLC or whatever to replay it if I want the thing completed for real ? Will more things get added/changed or am I totally misunderstanding this ?

2. Also I see there's a content restoration thing, but is it compatible with the two inc patches and the mod ? Does one thing overwrite the others or not ?

And don't tell me to use the search function please, I tried but this is very much not clear at all :HideThePain:

Reactions: dd209

dd209

Aug 2, 2017
Me, seeing "completed" tag and deciding to replay the game from the beginning...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
1. It says completed but there's an update on this very page. Should I wait a future update or DLC or whatever to replay it if I want the thing completed for real ? Will more things get added/changed or am I totally misunderstanding this ?

2. Also I see there's a content restoration thing, but is it compatible with the two inc patches and the mod ? Does one thing overwrite the others or not ?

And don't tell me to use the search function please, I tried but this is very much not clear at all :HideThePain:
I'm confused by this too, last time I played was the big older sister update. Far as I can see from the thread, the devs reworked the whole thing for commercial release on Steam, censoring all the incest content and stuff. They apparently implied it would be restored with an unofficial patch, but it seems to me like the amount of stuff rewritten or removed would be too much for a simple patch. Either way it looks like they never bothered doing that, and just kept working on "DLC" for the steam release instead.

I'm pretty sure the best thing is to either play whatever release was latest before the game was censored, or wait until the "full" thing is finished and someone does a fanmod restoring the incest content - if anyone can be bothered by that point.

Shame because this was one of the top, uh, "landlady", mods back at its height.

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
I'm confused by this too, last time I played was the big older sister update. Far as I can see from the thread, the devs reworked the whole thing for commercial release on Steam, censoring all the incest content and stuff. They apparently implied it would be restored with an unofficial patch, but it seems to me like the amount of stuff rewritten or removed would be too much for a simple patch. Either way it looks like they never bothered doing that, and just kept working on "DLC" for the steam release instead.

I'm pretty sure the best thing is to either play whatever release was latest before the game was censored, or wait until the "full" thing is finished and someone does a fanmod restoring the incest content - if anyone can be bothered by that point.

The incest have never been removed from the game, it's just hidden and require the patch.rpy to be present for activation of it.
But it's not enough, and this is why I've created a new incest patch (it includes the patch.rpy) to modify some missed sentence by the dev.
The restore mod will reintegrate the Celia and neighbors route from the 0.71 version only and modify more sentences to be more incestuous and change the scene/image orders to be more attractive in that case.

Reactions: Fauno36 and dd209

dd209

Aug 2, 2017
The incest have never been removed from the game, it's just hidden and require the patch.rpy to be present for activation of it.
But it's not enough, and this is why I've created a new incest patch (it includes the patch.rpy) to modify some missed sentence by the dev.
The restore mod will reintegrate the Celia and neighbors route from the 0.71 version only and modify more sentences to be more incestuous and change the scene/image orders to be more attractive in that case.
Ah OK, seemed like he'd actually removed or rewritten entire sections to prevent a simple name/pronoun patch from restoring it. Even so, it seems to me like it would be better to wait until the ending DLC is done, and then updated with the incest patch, before replaying.

PervyParadox

Apr 26, 2022
Okay but what's this post about full restoration to Sarah's path ? I mean it's been a while but last time I've played I've stopped when Sarah was mad if I remember correctly (it has been a while though, so maybe I'm missing something here). Does the story just not continue from there ? Does she stay mad to the point someone had to restore her path ? What's with the restoration thing ? Spoil me if necessary, I don't care.

So at least I get that we have to put the 2 patches for wincest (thank you for that btw), but I still don't want to replay everything and discover at the end that I've missed some restored scene. I'd like to have a clean playthrough from beginning to end.
Ah OK, seemed like he'd actually removed or rewritten entire sections to prevent a simple name/pronoun patch from restoring it. Even so, it seems to me like it would be better to wait until the ending DLC is done, and then updated with the incest patch, before replaying.
Yeaah if there's going to be DLCs anyway I'm starting to think that I should just download everything and put it in a folder for posterity without replaying it at least for now.

Dec 29, 2017
so this is not yet completed... well i spose ill hold off on this until we know for certain what is happening with it. ill vome back in 6 months to see i guess

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
Okay but what's this post about full restoration to Sarah's path ? I mean it's been a while but last time I've played I've stopped when Sarah was mad if I remember correctly (it has been a while though, so maybe I'm missing something here). Does the story just not continue from there ? Does she stay mad to the point someone had to restore her path ? What's with the restoration thing ? Spoil me if necessary, I don't care.

So at least I get that we have to put the 2 patches for wincest (thank you for that btw), but I still don't want to replay everything and discover at the end that I've missed some restored scene. I'd like to have a clean playthrough from beginning to end.

Yeaah if there's going to be DLCs anyway I'm starting to think that I should just download everything and put it in a folder for posterity without replaying it at least for now.
I don't know, I've never played with the restoration mod

3.80 star(s) 404 Votes