♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Hi there. It's been a long time since I played this game (until 0.6c) and to be honest I thought it was abandoned for good so I canceled my support. But hey, I'll come back later to post my thoughts on the game, now that it's supposedly "completed" and when I finish it ( Still waiting for DLC now? Wow)
So...
I know my question will seem dumb and I admit that the answer should be obvious to anyone with a little logic, but I think that there are actually no bad choices, depending on each person's taste in terms of kinks and drama, but I digress a little bit from my initial question which is:

What exactly do the choices displayed in green, and those displayed in red, mean? I suspect it's a good or bad choice, but in relation to what? To take a concrete example, after the second date with Sara at the mall, if I choose to visit Lily at her apartment (because of the nudes she sent to the Mc) and I let the Mc be seduced by this little naughty girl, will this put an end to the romance between Sara and the Mc?

The most disturbing thing about all of this is the hypocritical reaction of the Mc, who seems really annoyed at the idea of cheating on Sara, while he really didn't seem to care about it with, let me think.... Linda , Caroline, Liza and Yazmin, Delilah, Celia, Zuri and Suri, and... There are others, some of which were taken out of the games like the neighbors Isla and her mother whose first name I don't remember, and two others ??? in the list which remains for me to discover, if they have not been removed from the games too.

But I'm still straying from my question of whether the red and green choices actually lead to different paths in the game. So to make a long story short, to just talk about the example I'm giving, if I choose to let Lily suck the Mc, am I breaking the relationship with Sara, and conversely, if I choose for the Mc to refuse the blowjob from Lily, to stay "faithful" (Mwahaha) to Sara, he won't fuck Lily?

Regards

Reactions: frankylili19

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
This was possibly the second ever game of this kind I'd ever played. I loved it at the time, I'll play it again in the next couple of days. The babes were hot and the game seemed fun at the time.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
I mostly agree with the idea that the game was ruined, but let's not exaggerate anything anyway. I was an early supporter of this game, and I saw a lot of potential in it. That said, the Dev has already shown us his lack of desire to finish a game of his construction correctly, and this one unfortunately does not escape this observation. I can't judge anything. The Dev may have particular reasons, who knows? Personally, I've never met him, and probably no one here has. We cannot afford to judge someone we only know through their creations. Remember that he/she/they is/are a human being(s) too.
But yes! This game was massacred. I wonder to what end the dev spent energy on stupid little side stories in the dark alley, rather than developing the already existing side stories, like that of the neighbors, that of Macy, that of Delilah, which n t only has a conclusion if we go to the gym one last time. Unfortunately, the further we advance in the game, the more we see it falling apart. Let's just take an example. The Mc ends up fucking his aunt Liza's pussy without any mercy, and suddenly he has qualms about fucking Lily, but not his mother (Linda) nor his big sister (Caroline) any other hole to fuck? I can understand that he was blinded by revenge on Celia, but damn! 5 minutes after the first day, he only sees holes to stick his dick in when he looks at a female, and he doesn't even see Macy who is staring at him so intensely that her pussy is wet?
This game HAD great potential. DLC or not, this game is fucked.

Reactions: Cube8 and Boblyk

timbukalso

Nov 18, 2023
The most disturbing thing about all of this is the hypocritical reaction of the Mc
. . .
So to make a long story short, to just talk about the example I'm giving, if I choose to let Lily suck the Mc, am I breaking the relationship with Sara, and conversely, if I choose for the Mc to refuse the blowjob from Lily, to stay "faithful" (Mwahaha) to Sara, he won't fuck Lily?
The inconsistencies between the story and the characters' statements were one of many factors motivating me to rewrite the game.

As far as I can tell, in 1.0e, proceeding with Lily doesn't cost you anything with Sara.

Beware, however, that the teasers for the (allegedly) upcoming DLC packs (which you can find if you search through the thread) emphasize that there will be consequences for your choices, particularly for Sara vs. Lily.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
The inconsistencies between the story and the characters' statements were one of many factors motivating me to rewrite the game.

As far as I can tell, in 1.0e, proceeding with Lily doesn't cost you anything with Sara.

Beware, however, that the teasers for the (allegedly) upcoming DLC packs (which you can find if you search through the thread) emphasize that there will be consequences for your choices, particularly for Sara vs. Lily.
Well, if at least you could make it a little more consistent, I'll be happy to give a shot with your mod, even if you can't add content.

Here these three pics follow one another. The Mc is really lightning fast, right? :giggle:
I hope you'll fix this too
screenshot0004.png screenshot0005.png screenshot0006.png

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
By the way, will these ("???" in the walkthrough list) characters appear in the game, or will they remain absent?
For now, I still have two of these "???" in the list
screenshot0007.png

Last edited:

timbukalso

Nov 18, 2023
Here these three pics follow one another. The Mc is really lightning fast, right? :giggle:
I hope you'll fix this too
Yes, eliminating jarring inconsistencies that distract from the story is what I'm doing my best to address. I welcome you, or anyone else, to point these out in the thread for the mod, so I'm more likely to notice them, and less likely to forget them.

By the way, will these ("???" in the walkthrough list) characters appear in the game, or will they remain absent?
All of the mystery characters will eventually be revealed as you play through the game.

Reactions: ♂Brout&Minou♀

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Yes, eliminating jarring inconsistencies that distract from the story is what I'm doing my best to address. I welcome you, or anyone else, to point these out in the thread for the mod, so I'm more likely to notice them, and less likely to forget them.
Okay, that makes sense. I've already bookmarked your thread, so I'll report it there if it comes up again in my playthrough.

All of the mystery characters will eventually be revealed as you play through the game.
Thanks for keeping the suspense going, that's all I needed to know

Reactions: timbukalso

zechosen

Nov 23, 2018
this game is in a better state than Inusen's crap of a 25th day post 9 month hiatus.

Once again, Icstor and MCteam delivered and got shit done.

• Haha
Reactions: Metal Panic

Teslaplane8

May 19, 2023
Cheat mod not working properly???
Everything is working fine but the cheat mod not showing me the money option but everything else is there like screenshots. I did everything according to the instructions. Need 1k$ to give to Violet and only have 350$ something
Edit - I am on pc
Use renpy universal mod

RandomFan01010

May 2, 2021
I've made an i-patch fix with more transformation than previous.

Extract to [somewhere on your disk]\MilfyCity-1.0e-pc and replace the old files if you have it. (As usual, modified files have their backup)

Report any errors/breachs via screenshot to help

IMPORTANT THINGS: DO NOT DELETE PATCH.RPY IN [somewhere on your disk]\MilfyCity-1.0e-pc\game!

EDIT: As a bonus, you have a textbox slider in preferences for those that have problem for seeing text without contrast
EDIT2: Works in 1.0e

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If I install this incest patch, do I need the patch from lewdpatcher?

• Haha
Reactions: ♂Brout&Minou♀
3.80 star(s) 405 Votes