goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
On the other hand I despise mom. I'm sorry people, don't stone me to death :censored:
She is so fucking mean to the dad, who's a respectable professional and a good father. She tries to humilliate him and even the MC feels bad when that happens.
Besides, it's so awkward that she's been wanting to fuck his son for years. His teenage son, who is supposed to be in high school. There was no corruption or convincing involved at all, I just don't like the way her part of the story was designed.
ICSTOR specifically changed things up in this game. He made the mother pursue the son, instead of his previous games where the son pursued the mother. If you don't like that, then perhaps Milf's Villa would be more to your taste - .

We've had arguments about the age deleted by the moderators before. This chunk probably will be too. But...consider this:
Both the MC and Sara go to the same high school. Neither she nor her classmates look like freshmen, so that most likely puts her as a junior and the MC as a senior. Both over the age of consent in almost all places in the world, even before you factor in close-in-age exceptions.

Reactions: Bakkalon and DrFog

Viressa

May 24, 2018
First of all, I'm not going through the game script to get you the sentence but she does say it.
You know, I was 100% certain I remembered the scene you're talking about, so I played through the whole game again through Linda's route to try to get a screenshot. But I never found the line where she specifically says what age the MC was when she first started to be attracted to him. Maybe it's in some optional scene I missed, or I skipped it by accident, or I just hallucinated it?

Reactions: DrFog

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
ladies calm down i probably missed some messages that should have been deleted as well but how about you two or three take this to PM or move on

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Well, I see that some of our messages have been deleted and I can understand why.
Sorry N7.

Just want to make sure to let Squark know that I didn't mean to offend him about that Caroline stuff.
I don't want anyone to leave any thread, just want more content with her.
And no, English is obviously not my first language.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
ICSTOR specifically changed things up in this game. He made the mother pursue the son, instead of his previous games where the son pursued the mother. If you don't like that, then perhaps Milf's Villa would be more to your taste - .

We've had arguments about the age deleted by the moderators before. This chunk probably will be too. But...consider this:
Both the MC and Sara go to the same high school. Neither she nor her classmates look like freshmen, so that most likely puts her as a junior and the MC as a senior. Both over the age of consent in almost all places in the world, even before you factor in close-in-age exceptions.
Compared to ICSTOR's previous games, this one has vastly improved upon the MC character who was usually kind of an amoral douchebag in the earlier games who was always manipulating his conquests. At least the MC in this game is just kind of going with the flow and not being a creepy, manipulative dbag. I do think some of the Mom's actions are a bit overbearing so perhaps ICSTOR still has some work to do with getting all characters to be more likeable and making these relationships develop more organically, but I personally love her ravenous, insatiable nature because it makes her even hotter.

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
Can u guys explain me how can i see bob's mistress step by step
If by mistress, you mean sex dungeon, you go to his office, grab the car keys that are next to the red jaguar statue thing, go outside, unlock his car, grab the book, go back to his office, put the keys back next to the red jaguar statue thing, come back in the afternoon, click on the bookcase in his office, and put the book in the space on the bottom shelf.

Reactions: aaronburr and u z i

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Can u guys explain me how can i see bob's mistress step by step
You don't. We never see his mistress/dominatrix. All you see is the "sex chamber" in his office which can be accessed by placing a book from his car at his office on the bookshelf at the back of the room which activates a secret door.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
You don't. We never see his mistress/dominatrix. All you see is the "sex chamber" in his office which can be accessed by placing a book from his car at his office on the bookshelf at the back of the room which activates a secret door.
You do see part of her leg, I think.

Reactions: DrFog

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
It would be cool if ICSTOR did a reveal later on where we realize that someone we know is the Mistress, like Celia or Spanky McNeighbor or something.
I would bet on the neighbor. It would be the best way to present her, with a Bob really worried about his family (especially Linda) discovering his relationship with her.

3.80 star(s) 405 Votes