DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
I'll be back when ICSTOR gets sick of rendering Caroline.
It's the Patreon users who keep voting for it. Personally, I want more Spanky McNeighbor content, but that's going to be a long way off, if it ever even makes it into the game. Also, I need more Lily and Sara, like stat.

Tea1980

Feb 23, 2018
After 0.6 Caroline will be 5/5. She probably won't get any new content for quite awhile.
Unfortunately if Caroline after v0.6 stuck 5/5 My opinion @ICSTOR should update status morethan 5/5 as per game update version should have status at least 8-10 but understand that this game have many character and each update take time 3-4 months.

Imegene

Dec 26, 2018
Pretty new to these kinds of things but is there any particular reason why the guy doesn't just finish the whole game as opposed to making a little bit at a time?

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Pretty new to these kinds of things but is there any particular reason why the guy doesn't just finish the whole game as opposed to making a little bit at a time?
Serious answer: Patreon relies on a model of getting folks to pay you each month. You can set up a patreon where you just develop a game and release the whole thing when it's done, but offering regular builds brings in more supporters and thus, more money.

Reactions: JasonJemodah

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
Serious answer: Patreon relies on a model of getting folks to pay you each month. You can set up a patreon where you just develop a game and release the whole thing when it's done, but offering regular builds brings in more supporters and thus, more money.
That's exactly what I said.

Reactions: dx_boost

ludobico

Oct 31, 2017
After 0.6 Caroline will be 5/5. She probably won't get any new content for quite awhile.
you are right. in my opinion in fact, caroline shouldn't have been present in last poll; there's a serious risk that her story is going to end in next version

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
No mother/daughter interaction. Not even mother and aunt.

I ask, what's the point?
Well firstly mom doesn't go along with auntie being gay. Secondly game is still in development and is over a year away of being completed.

3.80 star(s) 405 Votes