WADEFUX

Sep 19, 2018
Hi I am newbie here. Google searched and I was brought to this thread. I have tried more than 10x to download. I tried IDM and also firefox download. Not one dl has made it. But it always came up with errors and corruption. Something similar like

Winrar diagnostics messages.
Milfy_City-0.5c-pc.zip: Checksum error in Milfy_City-0.5c-pc\Milfy_City-0.5c-pc\game\images.rpa. The file is corrupt
Milfy_City-0.5c-pc.zip: Checksum error in Milfy_City-0.5c-pc\Milfy_City-0.5c-pc\game\movies.rpa. The file is corrupt
C:\Users\Troll\Downloads\Compressed\Milfy_City-0.5c-pc.zip: Checksum error in Milfy_City-0.5c-pc\Milfy_City-0.5c-pc\game\sfx.rpa. The file is corrupt
C:\Users\Troll\Downloads\Compressed\Milfy_City-0.5c-pc.zip: The archive is corrupt

3.1gb x 10 is slowly killing me. TIA

Kromo

Oct 12, 2018
Hi I am newbie here. Google searched and I was brought to this thread. I have tried more than 10x to download. I tried IDM and also firefox download. Not one dl has made it. But it always came up with errors and corruption. Something similar like

Milfy_City-0.5c-pc.zip: Checksum error in Milfy_City-0.5c-pc\Milfy_City-0.5c-pc\game\images.rpa. The file is corrupt
Milfy_City-0.5c-pc.zip: Checksum error in Milfy_City-0.5c-pc\Milfy_City-0.5c-pc\game\movies.rpa. The file is corrupt
C:\Users\Troll\Downloads\Compressed\Milfy_City-0.5c-pc.zip: Checksum error in Milfy_City-0.5c-pc\Milfy_City-0.5c-pc\game\sfx.rpa. The file is corrupt
C:\Users\Troll\Downloads\Compressed\Milfy_City-0.5c-pc.zip: The archive is corrupt

use 7zip instead of winrar

Snarrrler

Jan 2, 2019
Try downloading the package from some other source.
You could also try downloading WinRAR if it helps (I don't think so, but doesn't take so long to test):

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

madbloke

May 4, 2017
S

Sounds like you need the latest version of winrar.

eraman666

Dec 1, 2017
View attachment 91409

Overview:
A young student finds himself in the school therapist office, after a humiliating moment with another teacher at school. While plotting his revenge, he'll romance other characters at the school and at home.​

Updated: 2018-11-20
Developer: ICSTOR -
Holiday Stories:
Censorship: None
Version: 0.5c
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Character Name Change:

All questions must go into the thread, any asking in main thread will lead to the question being warned / deleted. Android port will be out when its out, you will be warned / post deleted.
DOWNLOAD
PC: - - - - - -
Mac: - -
Others:

Extras: - - -
Shared by @Icejin, Mirrors shared by @Sonic93XXX, Fan Signatures by @Krull

View attachment 57353 View attachment 57354 View attachment 57355 View attachment 57356 View attachment 57357 View attachment 57358
View attachment 57359 View attachment 57360 View attachment 57361 View attachment 57362 View attachment 57363 View attachment 57364
thank you alot mannnnn

unclepete

Dec 26, 2018

What version of WinRar are you using?

3.80 star(s) 404 Votes