atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
game took 4-5 months to get its initial release and you guys want a next release date already? lol

i am as eager to jump into a 0.2 update as anyone but let’s not get ahead of ourselves. it’s going to take some time.

if the foundational work around the engine and interface are done and all that’s needed is content (animations take much longer than single renders you gaiz) then i’d say another 1.5-2 months before next update. i’d like to be wrong and hope end of March but who knows.

Tiagolop

Sep 28, 2017
That's one of the issues of the android version. You'll only be able to enter Caroline's (Older Sister) room once without problems. The game is best experienced thru PC but the Android version is playable
I'm having the same problem playing on PC

Here's the error message

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ulT1m4

Dec 22, 2017
Just dropping by to help our fappers err.. i mean friends to enjoy the game !

This is the Site of the developer ICSTOR, here you can see the Update 0.2 PROGRESS of Milfy City (currently at 5%) -->
Here you can find the from ICSTOR for Milfy City

Here is a
((Secret card spots included)) from

And finally.. you should all embrace & like

Thanks and happy fappi.... i mean happy day ! :HeyGuys:

fierzer

Oct 3, 2017
How are his other games like Milf Villa? Are they as good in animations and such as this game?

edit: nvm they're RPGM games.. :(

michelangelol

Jul 26, 2017
dude this game got 4 months cause he 1st time use renpy , from RPGM and he use the it like a pro .now he have the base struckture to continye . he will be easy better then every big renpy game publicer already better then DoD,DmD,BB . the content is 10/10

Reactions: lexus33

Jayoomiracle

Feb 24, 2018
I found bugs in the android port 0.1e :(
-I cant buy anyting in the shop since it forces me to go back.(I cant buy the controller that is needed for the quest!)

-There is always an Error everytime i try to enter carolines room in the night even though i have her keys.The error is like a window with lots of errors on it.

I hope you could fix this soon enough :)

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
question is the minigame of the mom job broken? i cant found the six trash in the second "room" the one with the teddy bear i only get 5 of 6
edit:i found the paper

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
How are his other games like Milf Villa? Are they as good in animations and such as this game?

Milf villa was also very good, and it's also completed, you should try it ;)

fahro

May 20, 2017
Hi guys.. I need a little help please..What did I do wrong with Sara (still have 1/5 stats with her, all the others 2/5). In the evening she is always playing games (league final), how can I play with her? I alrady bought cheap controller, but i can't repleace it (as i read in the walkthrough).
Thank you

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
You have to go into her room when she's not there, select the bad controller from your inventory, and then click on the controller under the TV. It should swap it out and next evening when you play the game you win and get a H scene.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017

I recommend to play all his games, even though it's RPGM, same HQ graphics and renders but you will notice the improvement once you play IS1 first then Milf Control, then IS2 and then Milf's Villa, you won't get stuck, each game has their own provided walkthrough in his website. If I'm not mistaken IS1 is his only game that has no animations.

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Definitely Incestor's best work yet. The actual feeling of the characters loving the MC and really wanting to be with him is so much better than all that forced/drugged/tricked/undecided shit that plagues every fucking incest game is not here.

And thank cripes he's moved onto Renpy. The only thing I hope for is that it doesn't take the usual Incestor route in that he releases a great first demo and then half arsed updates until he runs out of ideas for V5. This really is a great game and proves that Renpy is so much better for adult games when it comes to the speed keeping the raunchy flow going superbly.

3.80 star(s) 405 Votes