Glew

Jul 1, 2017
Use saveeditonline.com for money cheat = 0 grind. With skipping story texts you need 1 hour without 2 hours. Start with the younger sister then older sis and at the end mom. Trust me dont skip story texts from mom or you will miss the best incest mom off all time!

123emrex123

Feb 16, 2018
Use saveeditonline.com for money cheat = 0 grind. With skipping story texts you need 1 hour without 2 hours. Start with the younger sister then older sis and at the end mom. Trust me dont skip story texts from mom or you will miss the best incest mom off all time!
which folder to upload this site ?

R2k22

Jan 15, 2018
This game is really great. Im just ended whole aviable routes and this is the best graphics i've seen it adult games. For me the best was Judy, but sadly, there is no affair with her...at least in this version. I've had little trouble with Cleila and mom, but with triggering mom morning in a bedroom make everything goes smooth. Only one bug: after having oral / footjob with mom at nioght, game skips to weekend and shows "work in progress".
Ceilas blackmail BJ and anal is in the toilet - gor thoes, who miss that locaction in a message durning skype sessions:) I missed :p After thet, before lessons mc needs to go to her office and tlak to her - Relation +1.
Im waiting patiently for next update. Great work.

Reactions: fromqb

Glew

Jul 1, 2017
Not edit speak with them and do the quest. With level up the sex scenes will trigger.

Glew

Jul 1, 2017
with the money cheat follow the walkthrough you will find first page. But remember first the younger sis than the older sis mom at the end. I think he has a little bug in his game when mom triggers in your bedroom and you have not completed the sisters.

Tarakis

Apr 18, 2017
just got an e-mail form Icstor 0.1f is out. :D CHEERS

with the money cheat follow the walkthrough you will find first page. But remember first the younger sis than the older sis mom at the end. I think he has a little bug in his game when mom triggers in your bedroom and you have not completed the sisters.
You can select the bed instead of Linda that is how I was able to complete Caroline. :D CHEERS

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
You can play through the entire game in 2 hours if you know what to do. Less if you skip through the dialog. The money cheat is hardly worth it too since you can savescum the RPS minigame and you don't need that much money anyway.

my little sister is lost suddenly why ?
Did you get the relationship up and the third SMS from her? If so, she's missing because you've finished all of her content in this version.

aba01

Feb 20, 2018
It looks very good hope they'll release the new version soon only thing that disappointed me is we couldn't slap that teacher .d

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Ok guys lets be onest! I really like this autor, i follow all his work, because his animation are really great and game after game he improved ever more. Anyway like i say this author is one of the best i see, but someone still wonders why this game is not in the Popular Games? Because almost every game this autor made... in some ways his games are always unfinished.

Look incest story 2 the game could give a lot more (pregnancy) but... the game end unexpectedly after you declare to your mother or if you do not do it, however, you do not get to an end.
Look milf's villa! The player from the start always craving for fucking mc mother and then... after we finally can fuck her... only one time and not the most exciting sex in that story! This because i think in some way the story is not finished. But for rushing thing, he close the story in that way. So i think more ppl fear the same thing also in this one.
Anyway i really hope that this time we can fuck the mother or all the girls/womans more and more time! Also i hope a pregnancy way too.

Talf

Oct 4, 2017
Ok guys lets be onest! I really like this autor, i follow all his work, because his animation are really great and game after game he improved ever more. Anyway like i say this author is one of the best i see, but someone still wonders why this game is not in the Popular Games? Because almost every game this autor made... in some ways his games are always unfinished.

Look incest story 2 the game could give a lot more (pregnancy) but... the game end unexpectedly after you declare to your mother or if you do not do it, however, you do not get to an end.
Look milf's villa! The player from the start always craving for fucking mc mother and then... after we finally can fuck her... only one time and not the most exciting sex in that story! This because i think in some way the story is not finished. But for rushing thing, he close the story in that way. So i think more ppl fear the same thing also in this one.
Anyway i really hope that this time we can fuck the mother or all the girls/womans more and more time! Also i hope a pregnancy way too.
True. This game is so amazing though I want much more soon, but it will probably be a while

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
why this game is not in the Popular Games? Because almost every game this autor made... in some ways his games are always unfinished.
Game is currently in 0.1, means very early stage, so that it's not in Popular Games section. How I know, because I asked the same question in this thread before. IMO with 0.2 or 0.3 version we'll see this game in PG section.

I'm guessing that the reason for the rushed endings for the other two games are probably future thinking. Dev probably see the popularity of Ren'Py engine and the possibility of increased income by switching to it and also had so much complaints because of RPGM.

I was mad too, but for this game I don't think he will abandon or rush the ending. IMO this game will become the second most successful patreon game after the SS if the dev can keep up with the quality and content.

3.70 star(s) 406 Votes