• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

tg

May 1, 2017
when will the incest patch from lewdpatcher be updated for the 3b version or can i just use the v0.2 one
Well, the game doesn't really need an updated incest patch. All it needs is a file called "patch.rpyc" to be present. The contents aren't really used at the present time.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
@Bluey Sara is shy and inexperienced, and MC is her first love and kinda goes the extra mile to make him happy and to have his love, which is naive, although in its own way it's adorable but she shouldn't have to but apparently she wants to, and MC is well aware of this, which is why part of me gets the feeling that MC is using Sara, but I also have this feeling that MC genuinely loves Sara, he just thinks with his dick first. But I do hope for the best though.

The most potential I see is with Linda and Caroline, and story wise Caroline would make the most sense, she would be the most optimal woman for MC, considering that they've always been extremely close and there's something building up between them, more than sibling love.

I'm not 100% sure how things could really develop with Linda and MC though, right now she comes off as extremely lustful of the MC, so much that for years she's been longing for him and for about as long as she has, the marriage has been failing, so is it just lust for MC, or is she also romantically drawn to MC, does she intend to become a romantic couple with him, or is he to be just a side dick because the old man doesn't do it for her the slightest.

Overall it's an explosive and disastrous situation at hand, but the potential for romantic relationship with them is there, and it can work, I guess it comes down to how the MC plays the cards at hand.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
@Bluey And you're right, Linda is very jealous, I mean she got rather jealous of him when he was pursuing Celia, the teacher, that seem to have triggered Linda's need to act now to have him for herself before she loses her chance. So I'm guessing she wants more than just sex with him. There was a dialog with her where she asks MC if he's interested in anybody and she even says that both Sara and Caroline is single and maybe he'd want to pursue them, but I'm thinking that was more of a test, rather than an honest suggestion, haha.

I don't see Sara being that extreme, even though she is very emotional and sensitive. I really hope hurting her can be avoided, hurting any of these ladies in fact. Just give us the option to choose one of which and all is fine, haha :p

TheFinder

Jun 10, 2018
@Bluey And you're right, Linda is very jealous, I mean she got rather jealous of him when he was pursuing Celia, the teacher, that seem to have triggered Linda's need to act now to have him for herself before she loses her chance. So I'm guessing she wants more than just sex with him. There was a dialog with her where she asks MC if he's interested in anybody and she even says that both Sara and Caroline is single and maybe he'd want to pursue them, but I'm thinking that was more of a test, rather than an honest suggestion, haha.

I don't see Sara being that extreme, even though she is very emotional and sensitive. I really hope hurting her can be avoided, hurting any of these ladies in fact. Just give us the option to choose one of which and all is fine, haha :p
Sara, at this point in the game, is obviously completely in love with MC and I can't see her taking the fact that her loved one is having sex with other girls kindly; throughout the whole game she is asking for reassurance from the MC about being his girlfriend and during the star gazing scene he clearly tells her that he loves her so I can't imagine her agreeing to an open relationship with him, if her character will remain consistent.

D

Deleted member 612615

Sara, at this point in the game, is obviously completely in love with MC and I can't see her taking the fact that her loved one is having sex with other girls kindly; throughout the whole game she is asking for reassurance from the MC about being his girlfriend and during the star gazing scene he clearly tells her that he loves her so I can't imagine her agreeing to an open relationship with him, if her character will remain consistent.
Especially given her reaction to Macy making out with you infront of her in that Spin the Bottle scene. No way is she taking any sort of rejection im afraid.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
@TheFinder I agree, I mean I genuinely care for her character, I want nothing but the best for her, I want that for all the three most important ladies in his life, but specifically for Sara, it just angers me when people take advantage of innocent people and Sara is innocent and sweet. I hope MC will stop thinking with his dick and put her before himself.

I don't want a harem ending, but I do hope for a happy ending with each of the ladies individually, haha (and I mean you're loyal to but only one, so you have to play the game 3 times to get the happy endings with them all) :p

Reactions: TheFinder
Aug 5, 2016
It'll probably happen the same way it always happens. Sara will be so loyal and devoted to MC and so new to exploring her sexuality that she'll come upon him fucking someone else and instead of getting mad she'll be turned on by the thought until eventually she confesses that she's okay with it as long as she's his only true love. This will only apply to the family and friends though, every random stranger we fuck won't ever show up again to cause trouble, and MC will be in the clear.

Reactions: aaronburr

TheFinder

Jun 10, 2018
It'll probably happen the same way it always happens. Sara will be so loyal and devoted to MC and so new to exploring her sexuality that she'll come upon him fucking someone else and instead of getting mad she'll be turned on by the thought until eventually she confesses that she's okay with it as long as she's his only true love. This will only apply to the family and friends though, every random stranger we fuck won't ever show up again to cause trouble, and MC will be in the clear.
That is pretty likely, however it would be nice for once to avoid using always the same cliches.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
That is pretty likely, however it would be nice for once to avoid using always the same cliches.
That's why there should be several paths and endings everyone can choose if they don't like the other paths, or just wants to explore all outcomes, haha. I'd be interested to see if romance and love route with each girl does have a happy ending, like, they end up being a real couple and if so, how they make it work, THAT I want, an exclusive romantic relationship that's believable, not open relationships or harems and stuff like that, I'm not the type to share my partner, or make my partner share me with someone else, if it makes sense, haha :p

Reactions: TheFinder

TheFinder

Jun 10, 2018
That's why there should be several paths and endings everyone can choose if they don't like the other paths, or just wants to explore all outcomes, haha. I'd be interested to see if romance and love route with each girl does have a happy ending, like, they end up being a real couple and if so, how they make it work, THAT I want, an exclusive romantic relationship that's believable, not open relationships or harems and stuff like that, I'm not the type to share my partner, or make my partner share me with someone else, if it makes sense, haha :p
I agree, the more choices there are the better.

Reactions: Eerie Entity

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
@Eerie Entity See heres my two cents on this discussion. From what we have seen so far, i genuinely fear that Sara is not making it to the end of this game. Shes coming across as the naive, impressionable shy teen that gets hung up on the one guy that she wants to be with but hes only interested in one thing. Your mother is someone who i feel is going to become highly unstable the longer this is dragged out and if theres an end option of choosing Sara, can you honestly see Linda being ok with that? Daughter or not, she will be viewed as a love rival and i dont think Linda is the kind of woman who will allow Sara to get the guy she (mom) wants, unless theres a huge character shift.
Also vice versa, how is Sara going to react if you choose Linda or Caroline over her after you saying shes your girlfriend and such? Sara doesnt come across as the kind of person whos going to take rejection well and im sorry but in that scenario i can see her taking her own life.
OMG THAT WOULD BE SOOOO COOOL.

Reactions: Deleted member 8085

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Especially given her reaction to Macy making out with you infront of her in that Spin the Bottle scene. No way is she taking any sort of rejection im afraid.
Kinda why I'm not too happy how her story has been so far. I mean that one dialog where she needed the MC to tell her that she's his girlfriend and he did tell that she is indeed his girlfriend, so far so good, now she's happy and giddy. And then he continues by saying that "but we haven't done what couples normally do yet", which nullifies the meaning of the entire first half of the sentence, putting passive-aggressive pressure on her to do her best to be a good girlfriend, I really felt like knocking MC's teeth out that moment, that crap angered me. I only hope that MC will man up and treat her with respect, rather sooner than later.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
@saffe Really? That sucks, DMD was actually one of my first lewd games that I played, I was amazed how well written story it is and for the most part how believable the relationships there are, even things develop in a good pace, it's still one of my favorite games and I keep checking for a new update regularly (which currently seem to be every 3rd month due to dev working on Melody). DMD got me inspired to find more games like it and here I am, haha. If the thread on DMD is really that toxic, it certainly deserves better.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
@saffe Haha, wel llet me know what you think of my opinions in this thread, I really do enjoy talking with like-minded people, especially if it's in a civil manner, don't mind differing opinions either, long as the discussion is kept civil. You can even chat about DMD with me if you like, seems we both like it a lot, so it would make a good conversation, which of course would have to take place privately or on DMD thread, as this is a different game's thread, haha.

3.80 star(s) 406 Votes