Bogan53

Sep 23, 2017
What a quality game. I love everything about it so far even if the MC seems like and arsehole. At least he's getting his dick worked over by everyone he's cum across (pun intended).
For those of you asking lots of questions, may I point you to the walkthrough on the OP. It helped me big time :)

arkath

Aug 26, 2016
If I check a game out and see it's rpg maker I hit back on the browser. I won't even play icstor's old games and I love Milfy City.
By far I think the problem with RPGMaker is how ICSTOR uses it. He fills it with a bunch of tedious back and forth (like in the opening of IS2 you're already tasked with carrying what, 9 boxes of furniture from a van into various spots of the house) that really shouldn't be in the game. If RPGMaker is to be used, proper time needs to be dedicated to exploration and storytelling to make use of the map and movement system. Not to sidetrack, but I personally think Noxian Nights did a very good job with this, I had no qualms with it being an RPGMaker game and I was engaged all the time (yes, combat and everything).

As it stands ICSTOR greatly streamlined Milfy City with Ren'Py, and I think ICSTOR's style of content is much better off with it than RPGM.

VAČOK

Jul 22, 2018
One Question I am stuck with mom situation she is just in the morning on bed and the weekend event is locked

KillaMonka

Aug 5, 2016
I have to I say this game easily has the best and most likable family around. And I will agree with the census of the anal was Unnecessary in 0.3, to be honest the game was flawless till the roof scene (wasn’t impressed by the twins in 0.2 tbh But the Family part stayed perfect).
The only reason i see why icstor would include anal was cuz he felt there should be some penetration and Sara was the more gullible to do that. Linda is the cash cow till 0.5 and Caroline is the slow romance/burn route, it would felt too much out of place.
What I like that each of the family girls has a different dynamic.
Linda is the aggressor in her story with us the happy to be aboard, she has a teacher vibe to her with us happy to learn by that Aphrodite Mom creature.
Caroline story-line is more balanced with wanting to push but being afraid to push too much because we truly care. But with Caroline suddenly has her moments of being the aggressor “kiss”.
Sara it’s us the aggressor and her the happy to be apart of the ride. It’s like we are Linda and she is us.

D

Deleted member 8085

Very cute! :heartcoveredeyes: Love to see pics like these of look-a-likes in the games, it was one in the DMD thread and she looked so similar to the daughter in that game, thanks for posting it!
Hey, have you got a link to that DMD one? I remember coming across it sometime in 2017 and I tried searching for it a couple weeks back but met with no success. IIRC there was also a video of a lookalike waiting in an airport queue or something. Wish I saved it. :FeelsBadMan:

I have to I say this gam easily has the best and most likable family around. And I will agree with the census of the anal was Unnecessary in 0.3, to be honest the game was flawless till the roof scene (wasn’t impressed by the twins tbh).
The only reason i see why icstor would include anal was cuz he felt there should be some penetration and Sara was the more gullible to do that. linda is the cash cow till 0.5 and Caroline is the slow romance/burn route, it would felt too much out of place.
What I like that each of the family girls has a different dynamic. Linda is the aggressor in her story with us the happy to be aboard, she has a teacher vibe to her with us happy to learn by that Aphrodite Mom creature.
Caroline storyline is more balanced with wanting to push but being afraid to push too much because we truly care. But with Caroline suddenly has her moments of being the aggressor “kiss”.
With Sara it’s us the aggressor and her the happy to be apart of the ride. It’s like we are Linda and she is us.
Good analysis, well done! Made me rethink and double-take on all the MC interactions... I LOVE THIS GAME. I LOVE ICSTOR. I LOVE THIS FORUM. I LOVE ALL OF YOU. :FeelsGoodMan:

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Milfy City is hands down one of my favorite games, if not THE favorite. I just wonder if in Caroline's story there will be a proper love/romance route. I've already thought of how that path could be swayed/triggered in a way that not only makes sense and would be believable, but also quite beautiful in a traditional sense. Only saying because Caroline strikes me as that woman who is really seeking for romance and love, she deserves it and having played through her story thus far, she needs it.

Can't wait for her story to continue, I'm kinda giddy about it to be honest. I REALLY hope that there's an actual love/romance route with her (that's not to say that there shouldn't be the physical form of that, but I happen to be a hopeless romantic as well so I kind of desire the romance and love aspect) :p

I actually wish the same route with Linda too to be fair and I wouldn't mind at all if with her it's a bit more physical, though still equally on the spiritual side, I mean, she is like the most gorgeous and sexiest milf I have ever seen in any game, in my book she's...she's perfect, haha.

Okay, okay...I wish a love/romance route with all 3 girls; Linda, Caroline and Sara, haha :p

(Im)patiently waiting for the next update! :)

P.S. By romance/love route I mean that the relationship is more on the spiritual side and a little less on the physical (not saying that sex should be scarce at all, no no, can't have that, haha). I'm of course not going to publicly say what my idea for Caroline is, but if the dev is interested to hear what my idea is, then I'd gladly tell :)

Reactions: Namco15

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I do believe the MC is an ashole for how he delt with Sara, but his heart is in the right place. It's just the dick taking control over the brain. But! if it wasn't the case he wouldn't need to undergo through the psychologist's office.

There's something else bothering me... when the MC molests Sara in her sleep, why does she thinks of dad? Could it be that Bob was a little too touch with his daughters and this caused the rift between him and Linda?

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
@Kukothemadhatter Yeah he initially does seem to think with his dick first. But like you said, his heart is in the right place, I play the game in the least "dickhead" route as possible, at least with the main ladies that is, the most important women in his life, haha. I genuinely care for Sara, Caroline and Linda (Mom) and their story, that's why I hope for a legit romance/love route with them, and like I said in my previous post above, I do have an idea how I would go about with Caroline, based on how the story has gone thus far. But unfortunately that's an idea only and the dev(s) probably already wrote the script and are implementing it into the game as it is, haha, but who knows, maybe they have the same idea or even a better one, so we'll just have to wait and see. :)

Reactions: asgardtipar2
D

Deleted member 612615

@Eerie Entity See heres my two cents on this discussion. From what we have seen so far, i genuinely fear that Sara is not making it to the end of this game. Shes coming across as the naive, impressionable shy teen that gets hung up on the one guy that she wants to be with but hes only interested in one thing. Your mother is someone who i feel is going to become highly unstable the longer this is dragged out and if theres an end option of choosing Sara, can you honestly see Linda being ok with that? Daughter or not, she will be viewed as a love rival and i dont think Linda is the kind of woman who will allow Sara to get the guy she (mom) wants, unless theres a huge character shift.
Also vice versa, how is Sara going to react if you choose Linda or Caroline over her after you saying shes your girlfriend and such? Sara doesnt come across as the kind of person whos going to take rejection well and im sorry but in that scenario i can see her taking her own life.

tg

May 1, 2017
when will the incest patch from lewdpatcher be updated for the 3b version or can i just use the v0.2 one
Well, the game doesn't really need an updated incest patch. All it needs is a file called "patch.rpyc" to be present. The contents aren't really used at the present time.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
@Bluey Sara is shy and inexperienced, and MC is her first love and kinda goes the extra mile to make him happy and to have his love, which is naive, although in its own way it's adorable but she shouldn't have to but apparently she wants to, and MC is well aware of this, which is why part of me gets the feeling that MC is using Sara, but I also have this feeling that MC genuinely loves Sara, he just thinks with his dick first. But I do hope for the best though.

The most potential I see is with Linda and Caroline, and story wise Caroline would make the most sense, she would be the most optimal woman for MC, considering that they've always been extremely close and there's something building up between them, more than sibling love.

I'm not 100% sure how things could really develop with Linda and MC though, right now she comes off as extremely lustful of the MC, so much that for years she's been longing for him and for about as long as she has, the marriage has been failing, so is it just lust for MC, or is she also romantically drawn to MC, does she intend to become a romantic couple with him, or is he to be just a side dick because the old man doesn't do it for her the slightest.

Overall it's an explosive and disastrous situation at hand, but the potential for romantic relationship with them is there, and it can work, I guess it comes down to how the MC plays the cards at hand.

3.70 star(s) 408 Votes