aaronburr

Nov 23, 2017
Hayy i need help i think i am stuck 1. 3need a vibrator for sara i ve got it but when should I give it to her? 2. I just met the twins and I need some company name where should I get it? 3. I dont know how to proceed with caroline I ve talked to her in the night in the park but since than I havent seen her anywhere
There are 2 vibrators, one that you can buy off the table at the sex shop and place Celia's drawer, the other is purchased directly from the saleswoman after discussing the idea with Sarah. Once purchased, talk to Sarah in classroom 2 and you will invite her to your room that night (don't also invite Linda).
2. First company name is in a book of reports on Bob's desk.
3. When you talk to Caroline, you need to use the right words, then you get a scene with her in her room (thigh job) after which she sends the MC out and then masturbates alone. If you did not get this scene, reload the talk with her at night.

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
Question who thinks betraying the dad for the twins will be worth it? and would if effect us or just the father badly?
You may not think fucking twins is a big enough payoff, but the real payoff is yet to come when Dad has to work more and perhaps over the weekend where you have Mom all to yourself uninterrupted!

trevmac789

Nov 5, 2017
In rpgmaker games you usually spend most of your time running around on a map with tiny figures. Just google rpgmaker and click images and you'll see what I mean.
If I check a game out and see it's rpg maker I hit back on the browser. I won't even play icstor's old games and I love Milfy City.

Reactions: Pillowgirl

Shadyacres

Nov 18, 2017
Same thing in Canada too...a lot of high school and early university girls nowadays prefer to do anal before they lose their virginity to someone, especially with the guys just want to bang as many chicks possible. A lot of them are afraid that if they give up their V card they just get dumped and become some kind of trophy for the guy, and also if they don't have sex they'll still get dumped so they give anal to kind of be a dirty middle ground.

PS I believe the MC is an asshole too in this situation :)
Dirty is the correct term.

Reactions: aaronburr

DrPoods

Jun 25, 2018
Not pushing or anything.

Just wondering how the work is going on the next update? This game is a ripper.

Coolaid

Jun 17, 2017
Is it just me or did .3 come out really fast compare to how long this update is taking. I feel like .2 to .3 took a little over a month, where this has taking a 2-3 months.

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Is it just me or did .3 come out really fast compare to how long this update is taking. I feel like .2 to .3 took a little over a month, where this has taking a 2-3 months.
v0.3 was a small update and therefore did not take as long to make. The next update is a major one with two characters in focus (+ Judy if time allows it) and thus taking longer to render.

3.70 star(s) 409 Votes