Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
@Eerie Entity @Bluey the only one I'm concerned about is Caroline, since she got drunk over the store being robbed she might indeed take her life if she finds out about the others. And Linda could take away her buisness by refusing to rent her the place.
Sara is a yandere so she will simply go on a killin spree. Linda is the scheming and manipulative type so she'll find a way, but Caroline is the only pure maiden in the city

Reactions: Makaikishi

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
@Kukothemadhatter I think you're getting their characters a little wrong. Caroline by no means is innocent, she's already been through ups and downs in relationships and professionally, she's a strong independent woman who is very caring, loving and considerate, especially toward MC, they've always been extremely close. It's Sara that is the most unstable, it's her first love, that teenager's puppy love thing, she's devoted to MC, she's insecure, shy, she's the one not to take rejection or betrayal lightly, she'd be devastated. Linda isn't manipulative nor scheming, she's just highly erotic woman, a woman that knows what she wants and she's not afraid to go and get it, and it wasn't until MC trying to get with Celia, the teacher, that made Linda act, she got jealous, she realized that her son, her love interest is out to look for a partner, if she doesn't act now, she'll lose her chance.

a.i.w.a.

Jun 15, 2018
@Kukothemadhatter I think you're getting their characters a little wrong. Caroline by no means is innocent, she's already been through ups and downs in relationships and professionally, she's a strong independent woman who is very caring, loving and considerate, especially toward MC, they've always been extremely close. It's Sara that is the most unstable, it's her first love, that teenager's puppy love thing, she's devoted to MC, she's insecure, shy, she's the one not to take rejection or betrayal lightly, she'd be devastated. Linda isn't manipulative nor scheming, she's just highly erotic woman, a woman that knows what she wants and she's not afraid to go and get it, and it wasn't until MC trying to get with Celia, the teacher, that made Linda act, she got jealous, she realized that her son, her love interest is out to look for a partner, if she doesn't act now, she'll lose her chance.
I support! But Linda .. she pushed the MC to a relationship! What will happen next when she receives them? What is it ready for?

Makaikishi

Sep 26, 2016
@Eerie Entity @Bluey the only one I'm concerned about is Caroline, since she got drunk over the store being robbed she might indeed take her life if she finds out about the others. And Linda could take away her buisness by refusing to rent her the place.
Sara is a yandere so she will simply go on a killin spree. Linda is the scheming and manipulative type so she'll find a way, but Caroline is the only pure maiden in the city
Caroline is love <3

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I support! But Linda .. she pushed the MC to a relationship! What will happen next when she receives them? What is it ready for?
Well, I guess that's one way to put it, but I personally would say that she just came strongly about it, but she also backed down a little because she didn't want to come too strong and maybe scare him off, she's very concerned and worries a lot of she'll lose MC, and this is why I really believe that even though Linda is very erotic and sensual, it's also romance she wants with MC. In a way (and this is a beautiful and yet kinda sick way to put it) she might consider it as that she gave birth to the love of her life, and I could understand how that could make their relationship all the more stronger. But that's just a theory I came up with, whether it's true in the story or not, we don't know, we don't even know why she's erotically and romantically interested in MC, we don't have that backstory, yet. Haha.
I most definitely would not say no to Linda though, I'd go with the flow, the perfect milf ;P

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Caroline is love <3
Caroline is love indeed, and I'll go as far as saying that out of the three ladies, Caroline is MC's perfect match. She didn't start "corrupt", she's only just now starting to develop feelings for MC, possibly see him as the love interest. And honestly, their relationship would make the most sense because, as I've mentioned before, they've always been extremely close, now is just the time to turn things up a notch and take it to the next level, let the love blossom! :p
Let it blossom with all the three ladies but right now, it's Caroline time! :)

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Caroline is mine, im issuing a hands off warning to everyone here. I dont share well! :D
Too late for that, I've already claimed Caroline AND Linda for myself, haha. You say you don't share well, well I don't share at all :p

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
@Bluey They're mine, both of them, I'll be taking them both on a date at the same time, it was their idea that we have a three-way relationship, three-way exclusive ;P Haha

3.80 star(s) 404 Votes