Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
No idea what that is about, all I see is pictures of two of my favorite games (Milfy City and Dreams of Desire), that's all, haha.

Phil04

Jun 4, 2017
It basically is a streamlined version that takes you to mom's BJ, Carolines hand/footjob, and something for the awkward looking sister.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
@abcde Thanks for that :) Think it's still gonna be 2-3 weeks before it's ready and uploaded though, but I can wait, the game is more than worth it :)

djustmie

Nov 5, 2017
HI ALL

i just started the game and i like it , but i ran into some troubles.
Used the walktrough from page 1 but that did not solve what i was looking for.

it seems i cant leave the house , althoug i can come in the garage but thats it.
what do i do wrong.?

second thing is when i open the pc on my room and click internet nothing shows up
so cant buy a controller (got enough money)

are these well known bugs or am i so stuck in other games that i miss a verry Obvious thing or do i just overlook something?

i think i have to leave the house to reach some goals
(like work school etc)

thnx in advance

p.s
used the search button saw the q about leaving the house from some one else but couldn t find a reply

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
@djustmie Exit the house when you're in the hallway (where your and the sisters rooms are), then just click that map or whatever it is at the close to the bottom screen, then you're looking at the map, and then you can select where to go.

Reactions: djustmie

a.i.w.a.

Jun 15, 2018
HI ALL

i just started the game and i like it , but i ran into some troubles.
Used the walktrough from page 1 but that did not solve what i was looking for.

it seems i cant leave the house , althoug i can come in the garage but thats it.
what do i do wrong.?

second thing is when i open the pc on my room and click internet nothing shows up
so cant buy a controller (got enough money)

are these well known bugs or am i so stuck in other games that i miss a verry Obvious thing or do i just overlook something?

i think i have to leave the house to reach some goals
(like work school etc)

thnx in advance

p.s
used the search button saw the q about leaving the house from some one else but couldn t find a reply

Once you go out into the garage - that means you leave the house .. you better make a store, which (and he is not alone) you will find on the map, accessible only on the street! Have a good game!

Reactions: djustmie

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
I'm really looking forward t this Update. The storyline quality, rendering and animation make Milfy City one of the Top Five games out there.

Great Work. Looking forward to its release.

Reactions: Namco15

aaronburr

Nov 23, 2017
discussion thoughts:

1) the game starts with the MC in 'therapy' with Judy who interrogates him on his sexual interest in his sisters and mother, but particularly his mother, even encouraging the MC to welcome her advances. Later in the Linda story-line, a Judy calls Linda about material for a book she is writing...
What we know about Linda is that she is suddenly, out of the blue, lusting after her son - trying to make-out with him, groping his crotch, wanting to press her body against his, and then we find she is reading a book explicitly about trying to entice your son into dating you or letting you bang him. The dishes-scene is Linda setting the MC up to try and play upon his psyche, to get him thinking of himself as an acceptable mate [even though he is far inferior] to prime him for being willing to bang her. I see nothing in the writing that indicates that Linda feels anything other than lust for the MC - no 'deep affection' or anything else of the sort. As her story-line progresses she shows effectively NO INTEREST in anything he is doing or thinking except as it relates to dating other girls or screwing her or if he is getting along with his sisters [a typical motherly question that puts him in the proper context as her inferior]. She has a career with which she is busy but wants time and space for them to be physically intimate... but only physically.
And somewhere in the background is Judy wanting information on how things are progressing, wanting the MC to report back to her about what is happening with his mom.
And then there is Auntie Margaret looking to give him some pity-employment just like the Mom hiring him as a janitor - 'Hey kid, I'll pretend to care about you and pay you if you'll do some meaningless duty that puts you in proximity to me for the option of fooling around together...'
If that is the scenario that interests you, alright, but I don't see anything in there suggesting actual romance - for that you need something resembling equal footing and the MC doesn't have anything close to that with these women.

2] Celia - neither the therapist nor anyone else encourages the MC to pursue her in any way, he has to take his own initiative to uncover blackmail material and then only needs Judy to give him slight encouragement - there is no indication that Judy realized where the MC would go with her encouragement toward revenge, she might even be horrified by it. This isn't a consensual situation with Celia even if the writer makes her rather willing to participate and cuckold her husband, with the possibility that Celia really wants to find out who it is so that she can be dominated by her abuser for more pleasure. Celia is messed up, but would any of the other females find it remotely amusing that the MC blackmails her... doubtful.

3] Sarah - she is my favorite, mostly perhaps because I do not find the MC to be far inferior to her and that her at least shows her strong affection beyond wanting to bang her. Their relationship is the most developed. He plays with her at home, wants her to stop being addicted to gaming and do better in school, he worries about her. When she comes seeking affirmation he can give it, their weekend-date is really very sweet and they are open with eachother. She is more self-giving and it would have been nice if the writer put in more of the MC trying to please HER rather than himself. One really 'off' thing to me is not her offering her ass to him but more her going down on him so quickly, like immediately after sharing a single kiss. That seemed really really absurd. Why not write in a slower burn between them, lots more make-out sessions - some of the best animation is the kissing afterall. I wish that relationship involved more late-night make-out sessions [perhaps in place of always molesting her at night], or even in-school make-out sessions [yes please], with a SLOW lead-up to 3rd base.
LILY is the impetus to Sara wanting to see the MC naked again, she is the impetus to Sara realizing that she was jealous about the MC, and that started with just a kiss between Lily and the MC. I would have expected more development in that relationship between the MC and Sara [MOSTLY KISSING AT FIRST] with Lily as her confidante as the intimacy blossomed and progressed. This would also set up the possibility of Lily being involved with the two of them, producing a threesome situation where Sara may be willing to share in appreciation to her friend's help in securing the MC for herself as well. Indeed, the possibility of a competitor like Macy or Deborah [or perhaps one of those aiding Sara against Lily as a betrayer] who needs 'removing' with the help of girlfriends, such a scenario opens some really neat possibilities that may not be so far-fetched.... Perhaps that is me wishing ;]

4] Caroline - I don't see much in the way of her and the MC being 'close' at all - until she hires him to take photos of her, she mostly ignores him and his troubles, telling Mom when he seems to be having a problem [which ends up getting the MC stuck in therapy that he doesn't want/need] rather than trying to help him, she tells him that he is always welcome to come to her and then blows him off almost immediately as she is engrossed in her own business stress, she calls in a favor from a slut-friend to get-him off as if he is some brainless animal that she simply wants to have appropriately focused when he is working for her... It isn't until AFTER that when she over-hears him mention attraction to her that she begins thinking about him and how he thinks/feels about anything AT ALL. As their relationship progresses to where it is left at the end of 0.3b, she has just started figuring out that he is a person and that she might be attracted to him... but she has a past that he knows nothing at all about, and his biggest concern [beyond his dick] is getting good grades and graduating highschool, it is very hard for them to meet on equal footing.
Prediction for the future there - the MC is looking for a way to help Violet, Violet may come apologize to Caroline of her own accord and get involved in the relationship between the MC and his big sister. But what can the pathetic MC really offer either of them besides a big dick/ There was the hint of photo-sessions with the MC and Caroline both posing and someone else taking the pictures - probably Violet unless the writer introduces a new character which should then be another male that Caroline knows/dated/screwed...

5] Suri/Zuri assistance had no ramifications in this release, but they do seem written as the wicked honey-trap that could lose the MC every good thing if he goes along - the only reason to comply with their requests in this build was to collect the scenes, and honestly I was not that impressed with their scenes, possibly because their characters had about as much development as Violet - kissing Sara was more erotic than the sessions with the twins, imo. I REALLY LIKE THAT THEY ARE THERE - having a honey-trap may be considered a trope but it can be important to the story-telling.
Another prediction [far fetched] - in later developments, Auntie Margaret will be shown connected to the twins plotting the downfall of the MC's family. wouldn't that be interesting...

Here's to the next update====

3.80 star(s) 404 Votes