pepeu

Jan 18, 2020
Alguém consegue me auxiliar?

Estou preso na relação 2 com Sara, tenha a missão de "Espia-la no banheiro" mas quando eu clico na porta d banheiro nada acontece.
Até tendei selecionar a câmera espiã mas também nada acontece.

Aconteceu com alguém também?

1710953766937.png
1710953825674.png

• Angry
Reactions: joelurmel

RichterQ87

Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Will the gallery unlocker and/or the incest patch from joelurmel work with the content restoration mod? Or the Multi+Cheat Mod for that matter?

Heaits

Dec 9, 2019
Please give some hints on what you used.

It's certainly not 100% prompt generated without using the 1st image as a base but I can't imagine how you start from the 1st image and then compose AI generated parts into a coherent whole like this.

Very nice. I'm hoping it won't be long before people redo Summertime Saga like this.
It is easy with, ComfyUI + ControlNet.

Reactions: joelurmel

gostek

Aug 25, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Partial Content Restoration Mod 0.4 Alternative Dialog Pixeldrain
Partial Content Restoration Mod 0.4 Alternative Dialog Mega

0.1: It fully restores the deleted 'Sidra and Isla' content (the friendly neighborhood lesbians), the intro, and a few minor things, such as the school on the map.
0.2: Includes fixes to the full Caroline's path.
0.3: Fully restores Celia's blackmail path.
0.4: Restores Sara's full path.

Installation: Just drop the "game" folder from the archive into the main "MilfyCity" folder. Overwrite if asked.

Log:
0.1 - Initial release.
0.1.1 - Added the missing video files.
0.1.2 - Fixed the typo for the "videos" folder.
0.2 - Caroline only: Fixes numerous grammar mistakes, restores all relationship-related content, and reinstates all stuff related to school.
0.2.1 - Fixed the typo for the "videos" folder.
0.3 - Added restoration to Celia's complete blackmail path.
0.3.1 - A fully rewritten dialogue for the first event, introduced with version 1.0, between MC and Celia, is now much more in line with the previous ones.
0.3.2 - Contains fixes from 1.0e. Fully compatible with the Steam version.
0.4 - Adds full restoration to Sara's path. She's back to school, reinstates her relationship with the MC, and other members of the cast, along with all related content and many minor things. Sorry about the last event, I couldn't help myself...
I'm sorry to bother you again, Mighty One, but I would like to know what the progress of your work on the patch is so that we, the humble ones, can finally play the correct version. Your last patch update was in November. Can we count on an approximate release date?

Reactions: Powerbabe

Powerbabe

Game Developer
Aug 1, 2018
I'm sorry to bother you again, Mighty One, but I would like to know what the progress of your work on the patch is so that we, the humble ones, can finally play the correct version. Your last patch update was in November. Can we count on an approximate release date?
I have three more events to finish with Linda, and I'll get it up and ready for download. A week, maybe a little bit more. Sorry for the long wait.

Toobusy

Jul 5, 2023
I just playing milfy city completed version in android but I don't know how to passing this mini games. I have tried to "clean the pool" at Liza & Tamzin's house. I select "pool cleaning equipment" in the backpack, selected the mop on start pool clean, and tap at a spot on the pool wall. The mop appears but will not move. There is a small icon of a mouse in the lower left corner, but no matter which way I move my mouse, the mop won't move... can anyone help me.. thanks

DarXzeN

Apr 30, 2021
use joiplay, it runs renpy games perfectly, never had an issue with it, just download the windows version and play it no need for a port, lookup tutorials online for it.
Thank you. I already know about joiplay. But it fails to run some ren'py games which is why i asked for an android version.

Reactions: YaSeen98

Mookys

Dec 19, 2022
Bonjours comment faire pour installer une traduction svp
Hello, Please post in English in this thread.
Hello, Postez en anglais dans ce fil de discussion svp.

Have a look at this link here. On the OP page you will find the installation procedure (click on the SPOILER button).
Regardez ce lien. A la page principale, vous trouverez la procédure d'installation (cliquez sur le bouton SPOILER):
https://f95zone.to/threads/milfy-ci...or-french-translation-v3-02-by-blakmon.77382/

3.80 star(s) 405 Votes