• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Grandy_UiD

May 16, 2019
I'm confused. Is there neighbor content in the game or not? Been stuck at "talk with neighbor during morning/afternoon" after MC made some comment about looking for her in school.

iceman696969

Dec 26, 2021
I believe I've encountered and fixed several of those issues in my mod, so in a sense, yes, the issue is known, and in a sense there is a fix.

But there's also a workaround: Open the console and enter
Code:
stop music1
stop music2
Then roll-back to the point the new track started playing and proceed forward, again.

Icstor implemented the game using two manually managed streams named "music1" and "music2". The code stops the audio on one stream with a fade-out while at the same time starting a fade-in of the other stream. (Ren'Py uses the term "channel" for these streams, but they're not like left-right channels, so I find the term confusing.)

Which stream is the "current" stream, and should be stopped isn't managed programmatically, it's just hard-coded at every change of the music in every scene. So, when code is inserted or deleted, or a new jump between scripts is added, it's easy to mess up the continuity of the audio.

It's unclear to me why the music is handled in this way. I think Ren'Py has built-in functionality for cross-fading, but maybe it didn't in the version that was current at the time the game was started?

I thought about simplifying the implementation in my mod but it hasn't been a high priority. So, I've just been fixing the issues as I find them by fixing the channel names.
thanks. I'll have a look into it.

subthresh

Nov 22, 2018
Please give some hints on what you used.

It's certainly not 100% prompt generated without using the 1st image as a base but I can't imagine how you start from the 1st image and then compose AI generated parts into a coherent whole like this.

Very nice. I'm hoping it won't be long before people redo Summertime Saga like this.
they've just taken the initial image and run it through an img2img script with a low denoise setting. very basic

it is not AI
lmao fuck off

miramistin

Jul 19, 2017
they've just taken the initial image and run it through an img2img script with a low denoise setting. very basic

lmao fuck off
If you are really sure that it is just AI and not drawing then prove it by doing something that looks like my work using an img2img script with a low denoise setting :)

Hooldrafolk

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2023
If you are really sure that it is just AI and not drawing then prove it by doing something that looks like my work using an img2img script with a low denoise setting :)
Well that's ai, maybe fooocus image prompt and subtle changes? no hate, I use AI for my game here, just curious

pepeu

Jan 18, 2020
Alguém consegue me auxiliar?

Estou preso na relação 2 com Sara, tenha a missão de "Espia-la no banheiro" mas quando eu clico na porta d banheiro nada acontece.
Até tendei selecionar a câmera espiã mas também nada acontece.

Aconteceu com alguém também?

1710953766937.png
1710953825674.png

• Angry
Reactions: joelurmel

RichterQ87

Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Will the gallery unlocker and/or the incest patch from joelurmel work with the content restoration mod? Or the Multi+Cheat Mod for that matter?

3.80 star(s) 406 Votes