xXJuanmaXx

Aug 13, 2020
I would like them to add more options with the DLC, such as dominating Linda and Caroline, for example.
Does anyone know when the DLC comes out?.

Anobruce

Nov 2, 2019
Guys I am playing it on Mac. I downloaded the cheat and incest mode and placed them in the game folder but nothing happened. Any help?

timbukalso

Nov 18, 2023
Getting an audio bug where two soundtracks overlap each other. Is this a known bug with a fix?
I believe I've encountered and fixed several of those issues in my mod, so in a sense, yes, the issue is known, and in a sense there is a fix.

But there's also a workaround: Open the console and enter
Code:
stop music1
stop music2
Then roll-back to the point the new track started playing and proceed forward, again.

Icstor implemented the game using two manually managed streams named "music1" and "music2". The code stops the audio on one stream with a fade-out while at the same time starting a fade-in of the other stream. (Ren'Py uses the term "channel" for these streams, but they're not like left-right channels, so I find the term confusing.)

Which stream is the "current" stream, and should be stopped isn't managed programmatically, it's just hard-coded at every change of the music in every scene. So, when code is inserted or deleted, or a new jump between scripts is added, it's easy to mess up the continuity of the audio.

It's unclear to me why the music is handled in this way. I think Ren'Py has built-in functionality for cross-fading, but maybe it didn't in the version that was current at the time the game was started?

I thought about simplifying the implementation in my mod but it hasn't been a high priority. So, I've just been fixing the issues as I find them by fixing the channel names.

Reactions: iceman696969

pyramyth

Aug 27, 2020
My game will not open at all, if this has happened to anyone else any fixes? And no log is made either so I have no logs. I run the exe and nothing happens. Help?

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
You have always a file named log.txt to check where it stops.
Maybe you have still one MilfyCity.exe running in background. Check with the taskmgr.

Grandy_UiD

May 16, 2019
I'm confused. Is there neighbor content in the game or not? Been stuck at "talk with neighbor during morning/afternoon" after MC made some comment about looking for her in school.

iceman696969

Dec 26, 2021
I believe I've encountered and fixed several of those issues in my mod, so in a sense, yes, the issue is known, and in a sense there is a fix.

But there's also a workaround: Open the console and enter
Code:
stop music1
stop music2
Then roll-back to the point the new track started playing and proceed forward, again.

Icstor implemented the game using two manually managed streams named "music1" and "music2". The code stops the audio on one stream with a fade-out while at the same time starting a fade-in of the other stream. (Ren'Py uses the term "channel" for these streams, but they're not like left-right channels, so I find the term confusing.)

Which stream is the "current" stream, and should be stopped isn't managed programmatically, it's just hard-coded at every change of the music in every scene. So, when code is inserted or deleted, or a new jump between scripts is added, it's easy to mess up the continuity of the audio.

It's unclear to me why the music is handled in this way. I think Ren'Py has built-in functionality for cross-fading, but maybe it didn't in the version that was current at the time the game was started?

I thought about simplifying the implementation in my mod but it hasn't been a high priority. So, I've just been fixing the issues as I find them by fixing the channel names.
thanks. I'll have a look into it.

3.70 star(s) 408 Votes