• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

evega

May 14, 2018
Hi guys,
I have some questions ^^

Can you have sex with Lind/Caroline/Sara? If Y - How? I have them on lvl 3/3/2
I can "see" them only when they are sleeping.
I can´t talk to Linda for meet her in the night from now?!

Weekend Event Mum is locked now?

Is this the End of the game now? Make a lot of fun :(

And sorry for my bad english skills :D
Hi, no, the lvs you mentioned are the end of their characters, so until Icstor releases new uptdates you can't have anything with them (i believe the only one you have sex is with zuri and her sister so far), normally you will find out that is the end of a plot when it says "work in progress". And with the new uptdate you can arrive to level 3 to all girls and that includes Sara. With the new version 0.3b, since is pretty much based on Sara will developed in school, try to speak with her over there at different times...

bustane

May 7, 2017
Hello guys, need your help here. I am stuck with mom at lvl 1 I can't go to her workplace.. and I don't see her in the bathroom

enokard

Apr 25, 2017
@bustane You will find a walkthrough file here :

And there is a walkthrough and FAQ thread here :

Reactions: BRRRown

RG80100

Feb 23, 2018
Very true. I think this is the shortest update a game from icstor has ever gotten.

Also, I really hope that he has already planned out the content for every character and the voting is just a way of prioritizing. It would suck ass having characters like Violet or the blonde classmate receive nothing because the polls are won always by Linda, Caroline, Judy and Celia.
Two months between 0.1 and 0.2 / One month between 0.2 and 0.3 and Icstor stop one week cause illness. Want to see more of Lily and Judy too

rototo

Jun 14, 2017
Seems more like a v2.5 update, considering the amount of content in comparison with the previous ones. But i am not complaining, looking forward for 0.4 and Caroline :)
is it sure about caroline in 0.4? some people talk about linda, dont play with my heart :'(

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
well i guess this is what happens when people pressure the dev to release quicker updates. i'd much rather wait for an update with actual content in it instead of this.
well this update does have a decent amount of content, but it is for only one character (and few new secrets) so it is more of a 2.5 update. however I am happy because it was with my favourite character in this sooo :D

Reactions: Namco15

UYScutti23

Patreon Rebel
Donor
Feb 26, 2018
enough with Linda and Caroline. I wanna see different characters.
Hmmm... not agree, they blueballed us for too long now.
Lvl 4 for one of them should be priority imo (by lvl 4, expecting sex finally), and then, beginning to advance some secondary characters (to the same point that Celia ?), like Lily, Judy and Aunt (i saw a secret scene of her in the dark alley, i just fkin hope it will become reality :eek:)

I mean, enough teasing, we're hungry for asscheeks (Caroline hmmmm) !

3.80 star(s) 406 Votes