Novacorps

Aug 30, 2017
Sorry if it has been answered but to confirm the relationship levels (Linda = 3, Caroline =3, Sara=2 and Celia =2) is as capped so far? I enjoyed the game, just wondering if I have reached the end of it, also bought everything in the shops and such. Thanks!
Sara can reach 3

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
Man, this is quickly becoming a favorite game of mine, quality is top notch, not just the graphics.
I hope we get some Mom stuff next update too.

Reactions: Namco15

Marko1245

Jun 8, 2017
so this update is all about sara right once you level 3 her there in no more content right ???

Le Taz

Master Of Baguettes
Modder
Donor
Mar 28, 2018
I already want to prepare the popcorn with the incoming war between the linda and caroline fans for the next update...
Have fun guys, we had our Sara episode and it was the Best.

evega

May 14, 2018
Hi guys,
I have some questions ^^

Can you have sex with Lind/Caroline/Sara? If Y - How? I have them on lvl 3/3/2
I can "see" them only when they are sleeping.
I can´t talk to Linda for meet her in the night from now?!

Weekend Event Mum is locked now?

Is this the End of the game now? Make a lot of fun :(

And sorry for my bad english skills :D
Hi, no, the lvs you mentioned are the end of their characters, so until Icstor releases new uptdates you can't have anything with them (i believe the only one you have sex is with zuri and her sister so far), normally you will find out that is the end of a plot when it says "work in progress". And with the new uptdate you can arrive to level 3 to all girls and that includes Sara. With the new version 0.3b, since is pretty much based on Sara will developed in school, try to speak with her over there at different times...

3.70 star(s) 408 Votes