CaballeroOne

May 18, 2018
Dreams of Desire, Man of the House and Milfy City, all this great stuff updated this week... Man, seems a dream to me.

Well, Sara isn't my cup of tea, but whatever... Thanks ICSTOR!

Waiting for more 1. Caroline, 2. Auntie, 3. Judy, 4. Mom, 5. Celia. And as dessert, 6. the chick in the pool.

BTW, I'm seeding the torrent.

geenius3ab

Sep 2, 2017
This is one of the top quality games out there. I was one of those who was tired of the RPGM games but loved all the CG's.. Well this one is a huge improvement and I just love how all the characters look.

The wincest is strong in this one.

Reactions: djax and numbertwo

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I kinda have to agree with the com its not a full 0.3, but its with my fave char so i don´t bother XD
I don´t understand the anal completly here, ok she´s nervous about the vaginal sex, but anal oO?
Overall, a nice update in my opinion, only having 3 weeks (one week illness) time, a few new secrets plus the twin sex is fine for me, i like it ! :eazyHype::FeelsGoodMan:

edit: ICSTOR said v0.4 will have a lot more content :D :D
Well I know a mother who suggests anal to her daughter for to keep her virginity.

Reactions: fanboi

grimsaint

Aug 7, 2016
nice update but a little disappointing sara is normally my favoriete but she was a little too insecure about everything and how is anal easier?
but still thanks for update

Reactions: Namco15

lkavo

Apr 10, 2018
Has anyone got a save that goes up to the end ob v0.2b? I lost mine and don't really have the time to start from scratch!

MonkeyZero

Nov 6, 2017
Is it just me or did MC-0.3b kill the animations? All I get are the stills and black screens where the animations would be. Is this happening to anyone else?

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Is it just me or did MC-0.3b kill the animations? All I get are the stills and black screens where the animations would be. Is this happening to anyone else?
Working for me as well. I even tried on the shittiest laptop I could find (nearly 10 yrs old) and they still show.

3.70 star(s) 408 Votes