ReJoe

Jun 7, 2017
Just got to Macy... he face is a little unusual/unique but pretty...that body is on Fire! I hope there is more of her.

Reactions: Namco15

ReJoe

Jun 7, 2017
How do you use MEGA for downloading larger file size ?
I used Google Chrome but... larger files don't work in incognito mode. If you reach the maximum download limit pause then reboot your Router/modem to get a new IP address. Then restart the download (it'll continue the download).

bahn67

May 26, 2018
I already got the relationships levels of Linda,Caroline, and Sara to 3. I also found all the secret images. Is there anything else to do?

Thamn

Aug 6, 2016
Inspired by by @the66 while trying to answer by @deviantfiend999 I've changed my approach to the patch to restore the hide interface functionality and also created another one to add a toggle quick menu function to the 'Q' key. This time they're both self-sufficient so they'll work independently as long they're inside the "/game" folder and should be compatible with all Ren'Py games.
  • "_enable_hide_interface.rpy" adds a new set of functions to hide the interface using the same keys ('H' and 'Middle Mouse Button').
  • "_toggle_quick_menu.rpy" adds a new function to show or hide the quick menu using the 'Q' key (the game may be scripted to hide it at checkpoints but this will bring it back).
    • "_restore_quick_menu.rpy" is a more experimental patch that contains the generic code for the quick menu for some games where the dev completely deletes the code from the screens.rpy. Since there's nothing to toggle, 'Q' won't do anything. This fixed it on the games I tested but it should only be used when the toggle isn't working to avoid conflicts with custom quick menus.
As long as a dev doesn't target these patches directly they should work without problems and, since no game files are replaced, you can remove the patches if for some unforeseen reason they don't. Enjoy

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
I do not have this .bat file in mine.
Any .bat file obviously only works on Windows. Try the search function for the console activation on Mac if you have that OS, I don't have one and wouldn't know how to help you.

Thamn

Aug 6, 2016
Thanks. By the way, is there a file that can be edited to make the change permanent without extracting and repacking the whole project?
You can't change it permanently because the script may overwrite it at any time, you need to be able to change it again. To avoid extraction and the use of the console I made that changes it by pressing 'Q'.

mario1994

Nov 3, 2017
Back to Suri and Shuri story line, not helping them should reward Us in some way and helping them should reward Us on the long run. Like they get to be partners of our father or stock holders, that way we could still fool around with them and help father in his quest to rebuild his company which we helped demolish? I would be damn glad if we could help that perverted father of ours and fuck twins at the same time. They are hot but crazy kind of hot. Besides that if we choose not to help them.. he could get buisier with his work and we have more time with mom? If we help twins, that secret chamber of SM play would be used by them and our father? He would be happy by gettin dominated and humilated.. and we would get mother? He at some point would be ok with spending time at his secret room of sexual pleasure with those two sisters and for Us to bang mother.. lets be straight. He is not happy with that kind of sex, she does not love him anymore. He wants to be humilated and dominated, she(mom won't give it to him). That way mom will have some sort of partnership with father, he can be open about his sexuality and "romance" with twins and we get to be with mom.. and twins. Sheep whole and wolf fed like it was said.

Reactions: Joland

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
are there ever going to be any serious consequences to the Zuri storyline? good or bad there are some significant changes to Bob's company

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
Back to Suri and Shuri story line, not helping them should reward Us in some way and helping them should reward Us on the long run. Like they get to be partners of our father or stock holders, that way we could still fool around with them and help father in his quest to rebuild his company which we helped demolish? I would be damn glad if we could help that perverted father of ours and fuck twins at the same time. They are hot but crazy kind of hot. Besides that if we choose not to help them.. he could get buisier with his work and we have more time with mom? If we help twins, that secret chamber of SM play would be used by them and our father? He would be happy by gettin dominated and humilated.. and we would get mother? He at some point would be ok with spending time at his secret room of sexual pleasure with those two sisters and for Us to bang mother.. lets be straight. He is not happy with that kind of sex, she does not love him anymore. He wants to be humilated and dominated, she(mom won't give it to him). That way mom will have some sort of partnership with father, he can be open about his sexuality and "romance" with twins and we get to be with mom.. and twins. Sheep whole and wolf fed like it was said.
i have to agree. this was posted seconds before i asked the same question, albeit not nearly as eloquently... I mean it does feel like it should be a game changing event because the family could suddenly be very rich or very poor

mario1994

Nov 3, 2017
i have to agree. this was posted seconds before i asked the same question, albeit not nearly as eloquently... I mean it does feel like it should be a game changing event because the family could suddenly be very rich or very poor
If you talk with father after helping them in his office, he will tell Us that becouse of what we did, his bossess are angry and he will need to work twice as hard in the future. So.. more time with mom. Can't say what he would say if we did not help them. Becouse I no longer have that save file

Just went looking for cards and talked with father, I did not know about it before posting previous comment

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
If you talk with father after helping them in his office, he will tell Us that becouse of what we did, his bossess are angry and he will need to work twice as hard in the future. So.. more time with mom. Can't say what he would say if we did not help them. Becouse I no longer have that save file

Just went looking for cards and talked with father, I did not know about it before posting previous comment
Yeah i already spoke with him, but thats the thing; his company lost millions and he is being blamed.

3.70 star(s) 408 Votes