Sep 12, 2017
Hello friend, my system and windows 7
video card GTX750ti. 8GB Ram Core i3
my drives are up to date and I've done everything and nothing happens, when I go on the phone only after the dialogue of a blink plus nothing happens, after that and discounted 50 and the dialogue continues repetitive
Hello friend, have you ever tried to try the game without the graphic card?
try to see how it goes (something makes me think that the graphics card could be a factor) remember to try it with Windows 7 compatibility (in your case also try it with xp compatibility to see what happens) and run it as administrator
try this method with and without a graphic card and tell me how it went

luckypig

Feb 2, 2018
friends C: \ Users \ "username" \ AppData \ Local \ Visionaire Studio \ Milftoon Drama
is a hidden address from AppData \ Local \ Visionaire Studio \ Milftoon Drama
should go to:
1- folder options
2- see
3- advanced configuration
4- Hidden files and folders and select the first option "show files, folders and hidden units"
5- click on apply and accept

View attachment 155672

Now if they look for the address again, they should appear
so I play the game through winrawr which doesnt let you change the compatibility so I added the file to a file in my computer. where I can change the mode and when I change the compatibility mode. the game wont load up because I didnt take the openal.dll file with me when I moved it. so I move that over to the same folder on my cpu and so it asks me for another file that I didnt take with me when moving over files. if I move over everything the game works again, but even after changing the game to windows7 and running as admin the bug of calling the cops at lucinda's house still occurs even after loading a previous safe before calling the cops. I think the bug just needs to be fixed at this point.

Gandalf78

Jan 31, 2018
I play without tricks or something like that and have the same problem calling Ms Kunt from Laticia´s Home.

Sep 12, 2017
so I play the game through winrawr which doesnt let you change the compatibility so I added the file to a file in my computer. where I can change the mode and when I change the compatibility mode. the game wont load up because I didnt take the openal.dll file with me when I moved it. so I move that over to the same folder on my cpu and so it asks me for another file that I didnt take with me when moving over files. if I move over everything the game works again, but even after changing the game to windows7 and running as admin the bug of calling the cops at lucinda's house still occurs even after loading a previous safe before calling the cops. I think the bug just needs to be fixed at this point.
I recommend that you do not play it in winrar unzip it with winrar or 7zip and play it maybe that's why it does not let you advance

Sep 12, 2017
I play without tricks or something like that and have the same problem calling Ms Kunt from Laticia´s Home.
-the game you downloaded from here or downloaded from another page
-what program do you use to decompress?
-you use the compatiblidad of windows 7 and you run it as administrator
-Review bn the tutorial soon I miss you do something
-play it in a new game to check if it is not the saved game that generates the error

Reactions: Gandalf78

Dr.Brule

Aug 2, 2017
It can get grindy and frustrating,I had to rely on the walk through in the OP (first page) but other than that good time killer.

Oct 8, 2017
Hello friend, have you ever tried to try the game without the graphic card?
try to see how it goes (something makes me think that the graphics card could be a factor) remember to try it with Windows 7 compatibility (in your case also try it with xp compatibility to see what happens) and run it as administrator
try this method with and without a graphic card and tell me how it went
gave a certain friend, I tried many and many save until I had 1 that worked, thank you very much for the help

Gandalf78

Jan 31, 2018
-the game you downloaded from here or downloaded from another page
-what program do you use to decompress?
-you use the compatiblidad of windows 7 and you run it as administrator
-Review bn the tutorial soon I miss you do something
-play it in a new game to check if it is not the saved game that generates the error
i downloaded it from here, yes i use the Win7 comb. and I´m the Admi.
Tutorial for what again?
and I have tried every of my Saves.. nothing has helped
But I can wait till 0.12 or a 0.11Fix ;)

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
i downloaded it from here, yes i use the Win7 comb. and I´m the Admi.
Tutorial for what again?
and I have tried every of my Saves.. nothing has helped
But I can wait till 0.12 or a 0.11Fix ;)
Unfortunately we can't provide a fix for that. The problem can be fixed by changing your game settings (Compatibility and Running it as Administrator) and/or playing through with a different save file that is not corrupted.
Note: Being the a Administrator does not mean that you are running the game as Administrator (weird I know). Right click on the game Icon and select Run As Administrator.

Reactions: Gandalf78

Gandalf78

Jan 31, 2018
Unfortunately we can't provide a fix for that. The problem can be fixed by changing your game settings (Compatibility and Running it as Administrator) and/or playing through with a different save file that is not corrupted.
Note: Being the a Administrator does not mean that you are running the game as Administrator (weird I know). Right click on the game Icon and select Run As Administrator.
Hey the Admi thing has done it.. even if it sounds Crazy! Thanks a Lot :) ;)

kat777

Dec 24, 2017
Go to lounge on weekdays at 2pm and view new scene. Mrs Kelly will give you her private number. where is lounge ?

Mar 7, 2018
My problem is in the card game with Leticia. I click everywhere and don't happens anything. The cards don't show or something.

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes