JonnyPowers

Jun 17, 2017
Anybody else still have the "Talk about jason" option not appearing when you talk to Gloria at night? I would like to play through the update but I've no options when I call her to my room. Any saves at the end of this update or clean ones at the beginning? I know it was mentioned using cheats might negatively affect your save.

Reactions: Pumpkin1984
Oct 8, 2017
someone has already found the solution of the Leticia bug repetitive dialogue and charged 50 every time, I already did the procedures to try to fix the bug nothing else already until I started in a Save far behind it's nothing :(:oops::'(

Anubis10

Jun 26, 2018
How to enter mom room at 20:00 to do what i shouldn't do? when i do scene with gym instructor game goes to next day, when i stay in mom room and do what i shouldn't do again, next day and she is still in kitchen not living room and when i wait till 20:00 it says locked. it's really frustrating.

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
someone has already found the solution of the Leticia bug repetitive dialogue and charged 50 every time, I already did the procedures to try to fix the bug nothing else already until I started in a Save far behind it's nothing :(:oops::'(
Close , Reopen the game in Compatibility mode and as Administrator.
Load another (different) save

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
How to enter mom room at 20:00 to do what i shouldn't do? when i do scene with gym instructor game goes to next day, when i stay in mom room and do what i shouldn't do again, next day and she is still in kitchen not living room and when i wait till 20:00 it says locked. it's really frustrating.
Please read the walkthrough

davidov7

Aug 19, 2017
i can't go out of the house to get the letter from the mailbox , i need permission from the milf . when i talk to the milf at 14:00 the MC just talk about her not to her . help pleas ....thanks

Revan1500

Jan 8, 2018
it bugea this:

Talk to Linda in the kitchen around 8 a.m., the CM will design a plan to get Mrs. Jackson's number.

Oct 8, 2017
I do not know how to solve this problem, already tried everything, compatibility with windows 7, run as administrator I took a save well behind and a new one and I closed the game and opened again I updated the drives of the video card and nothing:FeelsBadMan:

Reactions: jpostel
Sep 12, 2017
I do not know how to solve this problem, already tried everything, compatibility with windows 7, run as administrator I took a save well behind and a new one and I closed the game and opened again I updated the drives of the video card and nothing:FeelsBadMan:
friend what kind of operating system do you have (xp, 7,8,10)?
try to download the game again here and try it again
check if you have updates on your pc (I've seen that in some games do not let them start for that reason or cause errors in the games)

Reactions: PervectKakarot
3.40 star(s) 148 Votes