aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
Okay, so I usually avoid any game with a low version number like 0.11, but based on the comments and the enormous fanbase around this game I think I have to give it a shot. The art looks awesome, I'm just worried that I'm going to start playing and immediately run into "Not yet implemented" messages just as I start getting into the good stuff.

Throwing caution to the wind and trying it out. Here we go

Redburn

Oct 27, 2017
anyone else having an issue with accessing all the save files? the load screen dosnt have arrows to go through all my saves

God_Batman

Feb 8, 2018
this save when I loaded him and sleep, in the morning talk to Linda and END of GAME...:idontcare:

bruh....sorry :FeelsBadMan:
wrong save then lol...this one is a backup save before it ends ( so i can continue from there on the next update )
sorry man...gonna upload the other save here.

i dont know where this save is in the game because i already unnistaled the game so...download it and see where it is...good luck

Reactions: stever and gruntcy
Oct 8, 2017
friend what kind of operating system do you have (xp, 7,8,10)?
try to download the game again here and try it again
check if you have updates on your pc (I've seen that in some games do not let them start for that reason or cause errors in the games)
Hello friend, my system and windows 7
video card GTX750ti. 8GB Ram Core i3
my drives are up to date and I've done everything and nothing happens, when I go on the phone only after the dialogue of a blink plus nothing happens, after that and discounted 50 and the dialogue continues repetitive

Reactions: Pieman697

jojoão

Oct 22, 2017
How do i insert saves into the game? my pc doesn't have these folders C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\VisionaireStudio\Milftoon Drama\Savegames\
Please help

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
How do i insert saves into the game? my pc doesn't have these folders C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\VisionaireStudio\Milftoon Drama\Savegames\
Please help
What folders don't you have ? You don't have all of it ?
to what point can you go ?
Note that the second "user" will be a specific name you chose.

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
I can go till C:\Users\user. No sign of appdata
Like "lolipoppok" says i think it might be hidden. type in "how to see hidden files on your computer (and the type of windows you have on your computer) " on google then follow the steps.

EDit: Here's a direct link to an article that explains with images how to do it in windows 7, 8 and 10.

FFop

Sep 27, 2018
I'm having problems, on my pc it does not open, I use win 7, I tried to open it as administrator but it did not work, I tried in compatibility mode and it did not work. help me :(

Sep 12, 2017
friends C: \ Users \ "username" \ AppData \ Local \ Visionaire Studio \ Milftoon Drama
is a hidden address from AppData \ Local \ Visionaire Studio \ Milftoon Drama
should go to:
1- folder options
2- see
3- advanced configuration
4- Hidden files and folders and select the first option "show files, folders and hidden units"
5- click on apply and accept

ice_screenshot_20180928-114229.png

Now if they look for the address again, they should appear

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes