• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Rascal17

Aug 19, 2018
Hello. I'm getting an issue for the painkillers. I can't find it at the shop and also followed everything in the walkthrough. Any solution please?

Sep 12, 2017
Hello. I'm getting an issue for the painkillers. I can't find it at the shop and also followed everything in the walkthrough. Any solution please?
umm try all these steps:

1- test compatibility with windows 7 and run as administrator
2- try a new game (maybe solve it)
3- possibly you activated a trap of the game try the 2 option and do not activate tricks (that can also be a factor)
4- if you have a graphic card, try not to use it (that can also be another factor)

duuuuuuuude

Aug 14, 2018
so guys i have an problem with main progress i game.
after i bought the camera on tuesday morning it not showing me the milf with her ass exposed so i can't take the photo.
help me pls...

redthejack

Jun 28, 2017
Wow, i am really loving this game so far, the progress,the potential, the artstyle...keep the good work.
On a side note, whenever i try to start the kelly scene "workout lessons", the game crashes...anyone else?

Rascal17

Aug 19, 2018
umm try all these steps:

1- test compatibility with windows 7 and run as administrator
2- try a new game (maybe solve it)
3- possibly you activated a trap of the game try the 2 option and do not activate tricks (that can also be a factor)
4- if you have a graphic card, try not to use it (that can also be another factor)
I tried to continue a save game where i haven't use the painkillers from last version and it worked. Thanks man!

Bonhart

Dec 30, 2017
finished playing now, artistic quality always high level, the only criticism that I can do is that there is little on Linda, I hope that next update there is so much on her, is undoubtedly the star of the game(in fact the months where the patreons have increased is where there were updates with scenes about her )

( Sorry my english )

BlackOne 34

Formerly 'Knight8'
Sep 17, 2017
finished playing now, artistic quality always high level, the only criticism that I can do is that there is little on Linda, I hope that next update there is so much on her, is undoubtedly the star of the game(in fact the months where the patreons have increased is where there were updates with scenes about her )

( Sorry my english )
Year,she and Gloria are my favorites,in the next update we will have the first interaction with the mom or Gloria will learn that Joey had sex with Letícia and she will discipline him

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
Any patreon know The result of the poll for o.12?
House Milf won the scene.
If you like what we do , support us so we can get even better

Year,she and Gloria are my favorites,in the next update we will have the first interaction with the mom or Gloria will learn that Joey had sex with Letícia and she will discipline him
First interaction with Mom ? I think you may have missed a few

Reactions: Krull and TheDevian
3.40 star(s) 148 Votes