• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MilfsAndWar-0.03Beta
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Alkasal

DickBobyson

Dec 25, 2018
the remake of the map looks nice... aside from that im stuck on finding emma. It says go find her on the weekend but i literally searched everywhere and she is nowhere to be found.

Edit: I sold the short sword for the long sword and now the game wont let me back into the forest because it believes i dont have a weapon. There is a lot of bugs unfortunately. This requires much more play testing before you release. Also, if you want to design your game with an unclear path of where you need to go, you HAVE to have a walkthrough.

Last edited:

KenneX

Apr 21, 2019
I sold my sword, bought the long sword and saved, now I can't go east - "I need a sword." despite having a sword. Maybe that's a good thing, I had to go back and forth 10 times for 1 goblin like an idiot. Also the job quest stopped working after unlocking the goblin map. Maybe that's also a good thing, I'm not playing games to solve math problems. I also couldn't stop the hj scene by clicking cancel, the cancel was on the screen during the animation and it's suppose to be 0.03 already. Total disappointment.

Jnang

Oct 26, 2022
There was some kind of bugs when I entered the major's kitchen, it was stuck and couldn't go anywhere

Star lorD

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
I sold my sword, bought the long sword and saved, now I can't go east - "I need a sword." despite having a sword. Maybe that's a good thing, I had to go back and forth 10 times for 1 goblin like an idiot. Also the job quest stopped working after unlocking the goblin map. Maybe that's also a good thing, I'm not playing games to solve math problems. I also couldn't stop the hj scene by clicking cancel, the cancel was on the screen during the animation and it's suppose to be 0.03 already. Total disappointment.
Well it is beta so it supposed to have some bugs,
Going forest 10 days?? Get a ladder, job quest tracker has mind of its own, not want to solve math problem? Play yolo probability of getting it right is 1/3.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Formerly known as Who Says War is Bad.
Thank you jeez was in a tizzy trying to figure out what it used to be called. That's what I get for downloading half the games on this damn site even though I can't play them all lol...

But given that the game was completely remade justifies my hoarding, half the devs out there really just make a whole new game as an update instead of just moving the story forward.

calgo

May 22, 2020
There was some kind of bugs when I entered the major's kitchen, it was stuck and couldn't go anywhere
I have the same problem. Every time I enter the kitchen I get stuck so I can't get the ladder and continue.
Overall I think the game is very promising, if a little bit empty at the moment, but in this early stage thats to be expected.

Star lorD

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
I have the same problem. Every time I enter the kitchen I get stuck so I can't get the ladder and continue.
Overall I think the game is very promising, if a little bit empty at the moment, but in this early stage thats to be expected.
You entered the kitchen from dining room or from the hall?

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes