• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM - Milfs and War [v0.06.2] [Star GameZ]

1. 3.00 star(s)

LordCorwin

Writing: 6/10
    Imagery: 6/10
    Gameplay: 6/10
    Kinks: 6/10
    Overall: 6/10

Prepare for some hot 20 FPS action.

Yeah, no getting around it, the 3D animations in this game are painfully sluggish. Any sexual arousal they might have incurred, is dampened by the fact it feels like you're watching one of those old post-it note flip animations.

Outside of the 3D stuff, the game itself is a little tedious. Quests will have you run around going back and forth between areas, going to the quest location, going back to bed to progress the day, going back to the quest area, going back to bed to progress the day, there's a lot of this. You do fight some goblins, there is a bandit raid you have to defeat, but there is basically no reward for it.

I was also draw by the sleep sex tag, but alas, there is none. The only scenes that could have been venturing into that territory, end before anything good happens. Very sad.

As it stands there's no real sex in this version, you can get a handy from the prostitute and from the married noble lady of the mayor. Oh, and the witch with the huge schnoz in the forrest will suck you off once for plot reasons, but that's it. So for as much work you do, there is very little you get back in return.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Room34

It's buggy as hell. You need to grind a lot while saving the game every time you have an option because otherwise you will waste your time even more.

I really wondered the content but sorry, I stucked 4 times and can't even pass the thing now.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

HoloSan

Another solid RPGM targeting:

- Mature Audiences (Milfs & GILFs)
    - Models vary but include (Busty, Curvy, Thick, and THICC)
    - Plot is average, I mean it's on the same pace as "A Struggle With Sin" at this stage
    - Animation is also pretty average too, like I just stated, early stage game
    - NO NTR! (Yeah, why do ya'll like cucking so much???)
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Agineska

A RPGM game focus on milfs and gilf ,nothing better than this for me .
    there is no too much choice for ppl who love older ladies ,this could be a good one ,and if the sex scenes could be repeatable that will be great .