• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

jonas132

Aug 13, 2019
The description has a sentence in which the word "man" is used 3 times. The screenshots are weird. But I wouldn't even notice this game if not for the title. WTF, this is just bad and I wish this game to be disappeared in limbo.

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
This might be a good game. But the pictures keep getting stuck. When you go to the armory or Inn and talk to the lady, her picture sticks on the screen and you can not see anything else.

Reactions: patrickB

YaYa_UnTIN2

Misunderstood Thinker
Donor
Dec 19, 2017
My thoughts before trying the game:

The game...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
---

Okay, I think the game should have been named - Who Says War is Hell, I'm in Heaven, Knee-deep in Medieval Poontang!

---

Feigned human outrage by others...
---

Just providing my 69 cents worth of "opinion", a no biggie in my view, and no focused "hate" on anyone personally, I'd need to "care" a lot more for that "level" to kick in.

---

I'm downloading the game because those rendered birthing-hips don't lie, and I want the MC to try some of that warm and juicy Milf pie.

Dev, good luck with your game.

*PLAY UPDATE* Nope not really playable yet, the game needs "loads" of work, but good luck to the Dev anyway.

Last edited:

Star lorD

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
My thoughts before trying the game:

The game...
---

Okay, I think the game should have been named - Who Says War is Hell, I'm in Heaven, Knee-deep in Medieval Poontang!

---

Feigned human outrage by others...
---

Just providing my 69 cents worth of "opinion", a no biggie in my view, and no focused "hate" on anyone personally, I'd need to "care" a lot more for that "level" to kick in.

---

I'm downloading the game because those rendered birthing-hips don't lie, and I want the MC to try some of that warm and juicy Milf pie.

Dev, good luck with your game.

*PLAY UPDATE* Nope not really playable yet, the game needs "loads" of work, but good luck to the Dev anyway.
I will directly release 0.02 with the bugfixes(I have got some ideas from your valuable feedback)

On talking about low grind its because i am afraid it will introduce lots of bugs, but maybe in future i will be able to introduce some puzzles and some full of grind quests.

Reactions: YaYa_UnTIN2

YaYa_UnTIN2

Misunderstood Thinker
Donor
Dec 19, 2017
I will directly release 0.02 with the bugfixes(I have got some ideas from your valuable feedback)

On talking about low grind its because i am afraid it will introduce lots of bugs, but maybe in future i will be able to introduce some puzzles and some full of grind quests.
Hi,

Thanks for listening to players.
Good luck - Too make better content, should be a goal.

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes