• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Star lorD

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
I was entering from the dining room, I didn't even realize that there was nother way to enter since i didnt press enter at the other "door"
There was a bug when entered through dining room, this is fixed now.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MilfsAndWar-0.03
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

YU_XIAN

Mar 13, 2018
Does anyone want the translated Chinese version?

有人想要已經翻譯好的中文版嗎?
第一次翻譯,可能沒那麼好

Hope the author doesn't mind
I'm from Taiwan and my English is very poor

Last edited:
Reactions: cindyaaa

nozu

Aug 21, 2017
Seems interesting. Still early though. I'll keep an eye for it. Good luck dev.

Syybeat

Feb 27, 2018
Can't sleep to pass time so you're just stuck when everything is closed. Ring is nowhere to be found, all NPCs who have info ask for gold.
Adding gold doesn't change the dialogue so you can't use it.

Please, do some basic game dev before you release this.

CrimsonDevil

Mar 4, 2019
Can't sleep to pass time so you're just stuck when everything is closed. Ring is nowhere to be found, all NPCs who have info ask for gold.
Adding gold doesn't change the dialogue so you can't use it.

Please, do some basic game dev before you release this.
Or maybe GIT GUD! There's nothing wrong with the game's system, it's only you who can't figure simple shit out.

Syybeat

Feb 27, 2018
It was easier to rip the game's assets than whatever the system here is. Oh wait, the files aren't compressed.

CrimsonDevil

Mar 4, 2019
Except a fundamental part of the game is broken, theirs no "GIT GUD" in this situation.
Yup, the game is very boring. There's nothing to do except for walking and waiting and even that is tedious and I didn't even last 20 minutes lmao. But the quests are very simple to follow that's all I'm saying.

frezzard

Jan 29, 2020
i finished with emmy and defetead her and defeated her again. sword skill is 10. now where do i go? im stuck. and what time should i talk to npc to advance for the story?

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes