Unity Midnight Sin [v0.3.1] [Faerin]

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Advance time 1 hour, walk in, talk to her, it will give 5 points to get to 27. Saving and then loading the save reverts it back to 22.
Thank you for your report, and for the save. I was able to reproduce it with the info you provided, so I will pass it along to Faerin to take a look.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
How to maximise power and skill and indurance
Power - workout with the weights (requires workout outfit).
Skill - hit the heavy bag (requires boxing gloves).
Endurance - take laps in the pool (requires swimming trunks).

You can only do 1 workout per day and only when no one else is around.

Last edited:

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
Might be too hopeful for me to ask, but I'll ask anyway,

Any penetration or oral sex at this stage of the game with any of the Major Girls?

• Sad
Reactions: Bretaninn

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Small grammatical error: Madeline says that she's offering you $50,000. Half now, half later. That's $25,000 now, $25,000 later.
View attachment 3578164

She should have said that she's offering $100,000, half now, half later.
That should be $100k, but I will let Faerin know. Thank you for your report.

is it just me or you have to restart for the new update?
Move your saves folder from the previous version to the new update. Otherwise, yes, you would need to start over.

For some reason, the notation to transfer saves to the newer version was removed from OP. I'll ask one of the moderators here if they could re-add that back.

Might be too hopeful for me to ask, but I'll ask anyway,

Any penetration or oral sex at this stage of the game with any of the Major Girls?
No, it's still too soon for that.

Zellgoddess

May 11, 2017
Well for the purposes of testing, what encoding are the saves, yes I'm really asking. I'm mr cheatie mcCheaterson, anyhow cant seem to identify it, as of yet. No worries I'll find it on my own eventually. Wanna see how bad I can break the game, what exploits i can find n such.

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
Hmmm. I do like this but I'm worried about unavoidable Lesbian scenes. It was my one problem with Mystwood Manor.

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes