Unity Midnight Sin [v0.3.1] [Faerin]

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
So, if I'm understanding this correctly, the three girls are half sisters, the "mother" is actually their step-mother and not at all related to them and the MC is not at all related to any of the women? And the incest patch fixes none of this? Why does this have an incest tag?
Patreon, Patreon buddy, Patreon consider "step-cast" incest, and so does the F95 tag rules, which you can read here.

So, the patch does fix it, it thus makes it so your dad sired the daughters. No patch, then there is ZERO relation to 3 girls and they are from some boarding program that she runs and putting them in a place to live or some shit.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
i just wanted to ask/suggest if theres the possibility of adding Devon to the list of parking garage opponents? i dont think he got enough punishment the first time and beating his ass repeatedly for cash feels a whole lot better than picking on the old man (forgot his name)! its just a suggestion though!
I'm not sure if Devon is going to get added to the fight club or not, but we did talk about a parody of other opponents to fight. Like Tyke Myson, Evander Holyfielding, things like that... just to add some humor to it. But TBH, I have no idea who the next fighter is going to be.

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

oaiki

Mar 19, 2020
Midnight Sin [v0.3.1] + "Family Friendly Mapping" - hangs when talking to Victoria: sequence: first Annabelle, then Rebecca, then Kate. Game stops responding at:

1714177785388.png

Save prior to conversation attached

Last edited:

Respax

Jun 23, 2022
sorry but how do I make money with meetings? I've already done it in history and beaten the coach, but I've never had clandestine boxing matches to make money there and I don't know how to do them, when I go to the gym there's never anyone there. Can anyone tell me what time I can find the NPC to have meetings and where?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
sorry but how do I make money with meetings? I've already done it in history and beaten the coach, but I've never had clandestine boxing matches to make money there and I don't know how to do them, when I go to the gym there's never anyone there. Can anyone tell me what time I can find the NPC to have meetings and where?
Ruslan tells you the location and time of the fight club after you've paid your debt. :sneaky:
Mega Mall Fight Club time.jpg

oaiki

Mar 19, 2020
Thank you for your report. Faerin's already been made aware of it. That happens when you talk to Victoria about Kate twice.
Ah! Didn't think I had ... Annabelle, Rebecca and Kate are the only ones not dimmed out at the start of the conversation ...

1714178484852.png

Not a major issue just yet, as changing the sequence to Annabelle, Kate and then Rebecca completes the scene ... haven't tried any other sequence ... and now I have to do it again because I've forgotten what Victoria said ... c’est la vie.

Reactions: TheDevian and Sycho

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Ah! Didn't think I had ... Annabelle, Rebecca and Kate are the only ones not dimmed out at the start of the conversation ...

View attachment 3577861

Not a major issue just yet, as changing the sequence to Annabelle, Kate and then Rebecca completes the scene ... haven't tried any other sequence ... and now I have to do it again because I've forgotten what Victoria said ... c’est la vie.
Yeah, it's the third topic, talking about Kate twice when that happens. If you ask about her first, then everybody else, you won't see the lockup happen.

garyH

May 25, 2017
Patreon, Patreon buddy, Patreon consider "step-cast" incest, and so does the F95 tag rules, which you can read here.

So, the patch does fix it, it thus makes it so your dad sired the daughters. No patch, then there is ZERO relation to 3 girls and they are from some boarding program that she runs and putting them in a place to live or some shit.
So, with the patch, the three girls are the MC's half sisters not just half sisters to each other?

Frazzanova

Jun 2, 2017
Getting a loop and incorrect path. When talking to Madeline at 23:00, I have the 25 love and the flirt option lights up, but when I click it it just reverts back to me entering the room. When having a glass of wine by the pool, the complement legs option just says it's getting late and leaving.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Getting a loop and incorrect path. When talking to Madeline at 23:00, I have the 25 love and the flirt option lights up, but when I click it it just reverts back to me entering the room. When having a glass of wine by the pool, the complement legs option just says it's getting late and leaving.
Are you playing v0.3.1? That should have been fixed. I even tested a bugged save that was posted on our Discord during testing the other day, so she should be showing 22 love points.

Frazzanova

Jun 2, 2017
Are you playing v0.3.1? That should have been fixed. I even tested a bugged save that was posted on our Discord during testing the other day, so she should be showing 22 love points.
Hmmm, weird. She was at 22, then I got 5 from visiting her at night and got the "she wasn't mad" comment, and got 5 points from that to go to 27. Closed and reopened the game, and she's back down to 22. I also was getting the "have some wine with her" question objective, but after close and reopen it's giving me the "nothing to improve" message now. So... close and reopen fixed whatever it was. 1714183162034.png

Reactions: furryshax and Sycho

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Hmmm, weird. She was at 22, then I got 5 from visiting her at night and got the "she wasn't mad" comment, and got 5 points from that to go to 27. Closed and reopened the game, and she's back down to 22. I also was getting the "have some wine with her" question objective, but after close and reopen it's giving me the "nothing to improve" message now. So... close and reopen fixed whatever it was.
Do you have a save where she's showing 27 love points (from 0.3.1)? I'll let Faerin know and ask him to take a look at your save.

Frazzanova

Jun 2, 2017
Do you have a save where she's showing 27 love points (from 0.3.1)? I'll let Faerin know and ask him to take a look at your save.
Advance time 1 hour, walk in, talk to her, it will give 5 points to get to 27. Saving and then loading the save reverts it back to 22.

Reactions: Sycho
4.20 star(s) 20 Votes