Unity Midnight Sin [v0.3.1] [Faerin]

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
pretty short update but changelog said next update is gonna have more content so looking foward to it .

here is a 100% save for this update . if you want a save to start the new content i posted a 100% save from the last update here.

Armorer

Oct 28, 2017
Sandbix so what is that play style?

3dcg, Male protagonist, Milf, Sandbox, Oral sex, Vaginal sex, Animated, Blackmail, Big tits, Sandbix

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
MidnightSin-0.3.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Ozygator

Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Other than the sex scene right after the intro, how many other sex scenes are there? I usually like to wait to play Faerin's games once they get back the testing phase and start to add more story elements.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Damn i gotta restart again/ Anyone got full save before this
Always remember to save, and copy over, your save folder to the new version.
Already have relationships or sex between adult characters in "MILF"??? :unsure:
There is with one of the maids, all of the characters are adults.
Other than the sex scene right after the intro, how many other sex scenes are there? I usually like to wait to play Faerin's games once they get back the testing phase and start to add more story elements.
That is it so far, it's too soon for most people to jump in bed with you.

garyH

May 25, 2017
So, if I'm understanding this correctly, the three girls are half sisters, the "mother" is actually their step-mother and not at all related to them and the MC is not at all related to any of the women? And the incest patch fixes none of this? Why does this have an incest tag?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Fine.But I meant these girls' mother. . View attachment 3577625 .... :love: :love: :love: (y)
It's too soon in Madeline's storyline to have sex with her not to mention, her stats are too low for that yet (plus, it wouldn't fit her character at the moment nor would it flow well with the story). So it will take some time to break down her barriers. Same also applies with the other girls (with exception to Rebecca early on).

Having sex with her now wouldn't make any sense, story-wise.

Last edited:

fairyglen

Aug 14, 2017
Hi all. please what do you think about changeing the way saveing works. you can't save when you start talking to someone. Change it to be able to save any time you want. do you agree to that let him know please

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Hi all. please what do you think about changeing the way saveing works. you can't save when you start talking to someone. Change it to be able to save any time you want. do you agree to that let him know please
We actually talked about that some time back and he said that it would cause more problems than it would solve.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheDevian

CptValor

Oct 8, 2017
i just wanted to ask/suggest if theres the possibility of adding Devon to the list of parking garage opponents? i dont think he got enough punishment the first time and beating his ass repeatedly for cash feels a whole lot better than picking on the old man (forgot his name)! its just a suggestion though!

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
It's too soon in Madeline's storyline to have sex with her not to mention, her stats are too low for that yet (plus, it wouldn't fit her character at the moment nor would it flow well with the story). So it will take some time to break down her barriers. Same also applies with the other girls (with exception to Rebecca early on).

Having sex with her now wouldn't make any sense, story-wise.
Thank you for explaining everything. :love: (y) We will monitor the development.;)

Reactions: Sycho
4.20 star(s) 20 Votes